[ Chapter 14 : History ]

*play song*

Y/n's pov.

" Why are we at the laboratory? " I asked as I follow Travis to Amber's place.

" You want to see Kc right?, So here she is " he said and the guy at the door opens.

We enter and I already hear the sound of metal clanging, I walk in fast and head over to where the metal clanging is. I have my hand over my mouth to the sight of Xelora chained up with her sharp teeth muzzles.

She's against the wall and her tail is secured with ropes which looks painful, two guys armed with rifles stands next to her.

" What are you doing to her? " I have my hand against the glass.

" She didn't cooperate and dislocated one of my men's ribs " Travis said.

I turn to him.

" Where the hell is Amber and the children? " I asked.

" Amber is with her brother, their having their family reunion while you don't have to worry, the kids are fine as well " he said and have his arm around my shoulder.

Pulling us away down this hallway.

" I'm asking you again, where are the babies? " I asked.

" I don't know about babies but they're more like hyenas on a frenzy " he said.

I push his arm off then turn to him.

" What did you do?! " I asked.

" Would you relax and walk calmly?, You will see them soon " he smiles.

I ignore then turn away walking away and head over to the end of this hallway, I unlock the passcode on the door and it opens to where I see a guy holding a syringe and another guy holding down Charlie who is screaming and struggling.

" Hey! " I walk up to them.

The first thing I do to the guy holding the syringe is kicking him in the nuts, he drops the syringe and I caught it, I turn to the guy holding Charlie he turns away to run but I have the syringe on his shoulder.

Charlie didn't waste anytime to jump over to me and I catch him.

" Your okay buddy!, Your okay! " I hold him in my arms as he cry.

I look at the guy I jabbed and he's completely knocked out from the medicine and I look down at the guy who I kicked in the balls, he's just enduring the pain, I turn around to the door where the sound of clapping is and Travis stands there.

" What are you trying to do to them?! " I asked.

He cross his arms and lean against the frame.

" They're literally children, are you insane? " I asked.

" Exactly, hybrid newborns are dangerous, remember Kawaii-chan?, She was feral " He asked.

One thing about hybrids, they grow up pretty quick like when tiger cubs looks like an adult but they're actually three year old. So yeah, Kawaii-chan is actually five years old but the mind of a twenty year old.

" Yeah, because you treat them like feral animals " I said.

Charlie's wings closes and I have my hand on the back of his head for support while he continues to cry on my chest and I try to calm him down, I see Beatrix and Finnegan are in their cribs asleep.

Travis scoffs and chuckle with his head shaking.

" I thought your here to see Kawaii-chan? "

" Well I'm sorry I'm getting distracted by everything your doing right now " I said.