[ Chapter 24 : Personal Assistant ]

*play song*

Y/n's pov.  

" Croissants? " I asked as Laurence place down the plate on the table.

" They have chocolate fillings, it's the only one we packed for the day " he said.

I smile and pick one up from the plate not waiting anymore for a bite, I moan in pleasure to the flavor. The door opens and I see Claude entering.

" I thought I smelled croissants " he said and take a sit on the other side of the table.

He takes one.

" Okay, what's with the accent? " Laurence asked.

" What accent? " Claude asked.

" The accent you do when you say croissant " he said, I scoff.

" We call this 'Pain au Chocolat' " I said before taking another bite of the piece.

" Are you guys French? " He asked, Claude nodded with a hum.

" Both parents, mom's half Russian and both are fluent in English " I said.

" This just got interesting very quick " Laurence takes a bite of his croissant, I shrug.

" Katie said Garroth's British " I said.

" That's Garroth, there's a difference " Claude said, I hum and shrug taking another bite of my croissant.

I grab another one while I have the other one half eaten croissant in my other hand.

" Could you save some for the rest of the crew? " Laurence asked.

" Not until I'm off this yacht and you apologize " I said.

" I already did, with food " he said.

" Using food to make amends with me will never work " I said and stuff the whole thing in my mouth holding the second croissant in my hand while I chew.

" It's true " Claude said.

" Alright then, tell me " he said and finish his piece, I look at him in confusion while I finish the croissant in my mouth, I grab the water bottle and take a sip to clear my mouth.

" Tell me what will it take for me to make it up to you along with what happened with the chicken shit " he said.

" I wouldn't promise on that " Claude mutters then just shove the croissant in his mouth when I glare putting down the water bottle.

" So. . " I turn my head to Laurence as I cross my leg over the other, he did the same with his legs,

" You'd do anything? " I asked with a hint of smirk, he chuckles and smile.

" Yes " he said.

" Anything? " I asked.

" Anything " he said and lean back on the chair he's sitting on.

" You just signed yourself a petition " Claude whispers, Laurence then straightened up and put down his legs.

" W-what petition? " Laurence lean forward to Claude.

I look at my baby brother and he picks up bottle of water looking away while drinking it.

" What petition? " Laurence looks at us in confusion and I smile at him.

" I can't stop smiling, your gonna need to get some ice for me because they're getting sore very quick " I said.

~ Time Skip ~

" This is fun " I adjust the sunglasses on my eyes, leaning back looking up at the sky in relaxation.

" I can drop you anytime " Laurence said as he walk down this path.