[ Chapter 67 : Bloody Hands ]

*play song*

Y/n's pov.  

I hold Charlie close and fall to the floor, making sure he doesn't hit his head, from the shots fired and I look up at Ein who's chest is shot once along with the window is shattered, I turn around to where I hear the sound of laughing and see Kristal standing by the door with a gun and the smoke just steaming out of it.

Aaron gave her a good smack on the face with his rifle, she yelps falling to the floor and laugh again.

" Your too late " she looks up pass me and I furrowed my eyebrows.

" Y/n " Charlie gasps then tugs my sleeve and I turn around.

I watch as mom stands there holding her abdomen, she's struggling to breathe and blood seeps through the uniform she's wearing, one on her chest and the other just below it, she's shot.

" Mom! "

She collapse and I rush over to her, I immediately put pressure on the wound.

" Oh my god!, Mom! " She groans and hold my hand as I put pressure.

" Get Coraline out of here! " I look up and see Isaac and Laurence running in with their rifle.

I look back down at mom who's wincing in pain and struggling to breath, Aaron carries Coraline out of here and Charlie just stand there staring at mom.

" Two entrance wounds, roll her over " Isaac said and we did, he looks at it and we roll her back.

" No exit wound " he said.

" What?, What does that mean? " I asked.

" The bullets must've lodged up in her chest instead of going through " he said.

" My chest feels like. . . it's gonna explode " mom struggles to breath.

" Must be tension pneumothorax, we gotta move her now, I'll take over, Cat! " Isaac shouts and I see Catrina running in with the medical supplies.

Isaac moves my hand and puts pressure instead.

" Hey " I feel my arm being pulled and I stand up.

Catrina and Isaac transfer mom on a stretcher with a few people I don't know of, they then rush off down the corridor.

" This wasn't part of the plan " I turn to Laurence.

" I know "

" She wasn't supposed to get shot " I said and can smell the metallic from my hands.

" I know "

" She's. . . she's gonna die " I look down at my blood hands.

There's so much blood.

" Y/n– "

" She's dying " I and try to wipe the blood off.

" We don't– "

" She'll die! "

" We don't know that! " He grabs my shoulders and I look up at him.

" You need to stop thinking bad things, they know what to do " he said.

" Who were those people? " I asked.

" Rest of the rebel fleet, we contacted for back up, this place is surrounded and secured " he said.

" Y/n " I turn to Charlie who's standing there hugging himself with wide eyes.

" Come here " I approach him and he steps back looking at my hands.