[ Chapter 60 : Guilty & Innocent ]

*play song*

Y/n's pov.  

I grab the french fries and stuff them in my mouth with the sauce.

" I talked to Katelyn " I look to my right to see Fleur walking in the kitchen.

" Did I lose another friend?, I'm not Anna's honorary aunt anymore aren't I? " I asked.

" Yes you still are, she forgave you " she said, I smile but then look away to my French fries Claude is currently frying.

Fleur sit down next to me as I stuff ice cream in my mouth.

" It's been an entire day, and he still hasn't talk to me " I said.

" He'll get there, sometimes he overthink about what I said, you'll be free soon " she said.

" How soon?, Because I'm already trapped in the middle of everything, I always have been " I munch.

" Everyone's at the bonfire, we could make s'mores " Fleur said, I shake my head.

" I don't think he wants to see me " I said.

" It's definitely getting late though, should head to sleep " Claude turns off the stove and serve the last bowl of french fries.

" He's so handsome, how can I get over that face?, He admires my nipple piercings, how can he reject me still? " I asked.

" Please, he's a jerk, try not to think about it, it's just his sister is really important to him, he'll get his sense back and realize what he said " Fleur said.

" He'll get over it when I'm dead, someone just bury me alive right now, fuck me dead " I said and Calvin slides a bottle of water to me.

" Necrophilia is a crime " Claude said.

" You need to stop eating before you get sick " Fleur said and I sigh.

" It's therapy but I'll never get my Rose baby, I'll be too fat by then to even get pregnant, he won't love me by then " I burst out crying and drink more water.

I feel her hand caressing my back.

" We're officially done, he and I will never get back together again, he'll never miss my boobs again, everyone loves my boob " I said then eat some ice cream.

" True " Fleur nods.

I just eat the ice cream and chocolates as the boys start to dig in on the fries.

" I'm practically Fleur's bitch now " I lean in her shoulder and scoop up the chocolate flavor ice cream.

" Not until Laurence is coming back with his answer " she lifts my head, I sigh.

" Okay, your done for the day " she said as she takes away my tub of ice cream.

" But– "

" Look at the table " she said, I turn as she say and see how many plates and bowls are here smeared with leftovers.

" Your a mess, pick yourself up " she said.

I swallow the ice cream in my mouth and sit here for a few seconds before I feel very stuffy, my chest is heavy and my jaw is soring along with my right knee, I hiccup once and I felt liquid coming up my throat immediately.

" Bathroom " Claude said and I just sprint over to the bathroom, I start vomiting into the toilet bowl.

I couldn't help and gag as I keep vomiting, it's when my hair is held back, I cough and retching my guts out when I hear a door open and close while my back is being caressed.