[ Chapter 73 : Suspicious Tall Man ]

*play song*

Y/n's pov.  

" We have confirmation Teagan's on the fourth floor in the nursery " I said as Laurence grab a white blanket, cover the body of the nurse that has completed mutilation, there's not a face on it, the smell is also unimaginable.

I switch on the venting in the room and we walk out as we look around.

" Do you need back up?, I got Vanellope and Penelope " Angie said through the radio.

" Penny want rats and Vanny wants rats too " I don't know which one of the twin was it but it was heard through the radio.

" Yes, we'll get some rats " Angie said.

" Please come here because that would be wonderful " Laurence said and take his hand off his radio.

" You replied quick " I said.

" I hate spiders " he said, I chuckle.

" Alright be up in five minutes " Angie said.

" Rats!, Rats!, Rats!, Rats!, Rats! " The twins chant as Angie chortles.

" I hate them too but Teagan's cute, trust me " I said and we go around the incubation room to the other side of the area where's the medical supplies are.

We hold our dart guns firmly and quietly approach until we hear the sound of rummaging.

" Watch out for her fangs, if she launches dart her before she pins you " I said.

" Copy that " he said.

I press the screen on the wall and the door slowly opens and the rummaging sound is louder, entering cautiously, I check left and Laurence check right before we check in front.

" So how old is she? " Laurence asked as we see a silhouette by the window.

" Four months, Claude said she was an experiment and the Solvereign did something which traumatized her big time, her venom is our most concern " I said.

" How deadly is the venom? " He asked.

" No cure " I said.

" Oh. . . that's helpful " he said, I see a flashlight next to me and I grab it to switch it on.

I calmly shine it at the silhouette and we went relief to see a blanket over a chair just flapping around, I look to my right to see a window open.

" Must've got blown " I walk up to the door and shut it before locking.

I turn around and see Laurence looking at me with a disappointment expression, which also tells me he's so done.

" My mom's disappointments face is scarier than yours " I shine the flashlight at him.

" Ha-ha " he said.

My flashlight then shine up above him at the wall where I see the hybrid tarantula clung onto the curtain bars, she hisses at me with her crimson eyes closes and there's two extra pair under each eye, there's the fang hooks at the edge of her lips.

" Laurence look out! " I take out my dart gun and as soon as Laurence turn she jumps down to pin him down.

I fire a dart and it hit her shoulder but the stinging pain doesn't seem to bother her as Laurence struggle to keep her mouth out of his faces.

" Hate spiders!, I still hate spiders! " Laurence screams.

She hisses and shriek, before I even shoot a second dart, Angie rushes in to grab Teagan off of Laurence when he backs up panicking and hitting the drawer behind me.