[ Chapter 78 : Her Last Words ]

*play song*

Y/n's pov.  

" Fuck me dead " I mutter.

I look down at the gun in my bloody hand where my wrist is literally bleeding from the cuts I made, my other hand with the bloody knife. My entire arm is just covered in blood, everything I'm touching is just stained in my blood, looking around in the middle of this yard alone in the dark, only the light of the house behind me.

" Y/n "

I turn around holding the gun up and point to see Laurence with his hands up, there he stands ten feet away from me.

" Hey!, Whoa, it's me " he said.

" Leave me alone " I said as I keep my gun pointing and my knife in the other hand.

" I'm not going anywhere when your hurt " He steps forward and I raise my gun higher at him.

" Alright, I won't come closer " he stops and slowly put his hand down.

" Can you tell me what's going on? " He asked, I shake my head.

" I'm a bad person Laurence, I let her die in front of me " I said and tears stream down my face.

" No your not, it was never your fault Y/n " he said.

" Yes it is! " I said.

" Please, put down the gun and knife, we can talk about this " he said.

" What could talking possibly do?!, It won't bring my mom back, it won't take away my guilt " I said.

" Listen!, Flynn put you in a corner and you couldn't do anything about it, you had no choice but to watch " he steps closer and I hold my gun firmly.

" Stay back! " I said.

" You won't shoot me " he said.

" Don't try me, Laurence " I said.

" Can you at least drop the knife then? " He gestures.

I look down at my hand and look back up at him who took a step forward without me looking, I then just let it slip off my bloody hands.

" There, okay, you see?, Now drop the gun next " he said.

" No " I said.

" Please!, You don't want to do this! "

" I watched her shot herself! "

" And I froze, I didn't even attempt to stop the bleeding, she could've survived! " I said.

" We both know that's not going to solve things, you dying won't fix it " he said.

" But it helps, it's going to help me with the pain " I said.

" No, that's when your wrong "

" It's the only way to stop the pain "

" Your wrong! " He said.

" It's the pain!, I need the need the pain to go away! "

" There are other ways Y/n, what about Rosalie?, You can't just leave her " he said.

" I'm not her mother, she doesn't even like me " I said.

" Your wrong again, Rosalie will grow up, she'll love you, she'll love us, she wouldn't be here if you wouldn't want her so badly " he said.

" Do you remember three months ago when Fleur gave birth?, You were the first person to hold Rosalie in your arms, she's your daughter too "

" Don't play smart with me!, Your trying to manipulate me like Flynn! " I said and put my finger on the trigger.