[ Chapter 3 : Generals ]

*play song*

Y/n's pov.

" Target's on sight "

" Copy " Calvin said.

" I repeat, target's on sight " I said.

" I said copy " Calvin said, I chuckle and peek my head out of the corner.

Kc sits on my shoulder and take a peek as well and see the man with jet black hair and dark midnight eyes in the armor suit who just walked out of the door.

" Kawaii-chan did a research, his name is Aaron Lycan, and the woman who they call General is Coraline Jones, they're both in the same rank but they lead different soldier categories " Kc said.

" You finally did something, didn't you? " I turn to her and her ear went flat down as she lowers her head.

" We need that screen to know where they keep the goods, you distract him and try to look at that list, I'll find the other supplies in that room "

I look back at Aaron who is walking this way with a clipboard screen in his hand, I gasp and it caught his attention as I pull my head back.

" Who's there? " He asked, his footsteps gets closer.

" Your turn " I whisper to Kc and she nods.

I press a button on her collar which decompress her vest she's wearing and she jumps off my shoulder walking out of the corner, I crouch down and take a peak to see her approaching Aaron.

" Hey, how'd you get in here? " He kneels down and pet her.

I smirk and I see him picking her up.

" Meow " Kc purred.

He seems distracted and I press a button on my collar as I stand up, I walk out in the open and Aaron look up before walking pass me, I smile and see Kc in his arms.

I head over the other way where he came from and approach the door he left, I see a passcode on the door, I roll my eyes away and take out a black cat paw pen from my waist bag, I click the end and a screwdriver pops out, I insert it into the small hole on the corner of the pad buttons.

Hearing the sound of the gears inside turning, twisting and clicking automatically until the door opens itself, I enter as the door shut behind me.

I press a button on my collar as stealth mode comes off and I look down at my wrist to see my battery drained quickly.

" I'm in the inventory " I said then put my hand down as I walk down this huge room with the racks all stacked up as high as this room.

" Alright, three minutes out before Coraline enters the room, the supply is at the thirteenth isle, shelf nine " I hear Calvin said.

" Three minutes?, Can't you give me more time?, This place is a maze " I said as I walk down the path.

" She sticks to her routine, I have access to the security camera, she just entered the west wing corridor, she has two guards with her " Claude said, I sigh and found isle thirteen.

" Already? " I asked as I approach an aerial platform and got on it.

I press the button as it brings me up and I take out a cute little me cartoon sticker from my pocket and stick it on the screen, I smile as the smell of gunpowder goes up my nostril.

I press the button again when it brought me up the nineth shelf, I step out of the aerial to the balcony and half my hand slide on the railing with my other finger trailing on the edge of shelf.

" Walk faster " I roll my eyes as Calvin broke the silence I was in.

" Fine, fine, fine " I walk faster and keep my eyes on the shelf, looking up and down until my eyes land on a black toolbox with a red falcon symbol on it.