[ Chapter 80 : City In The Night ]

*play song*

~ Years Later ~

Y/n's pov.  

" Mamon, mamon! " I look away from the jar of gummies I'm filling then down to my right where I see the six year old girl is standing in her pretty red dress.

" Yes? " I asked and put down the packet as I crouch down to her.

" I got you ice cream " she holds the packet in front of her and I chuckle.

" It's too early in the morning for ice cream, Rose, your mom wouldn't be so happy if she sees you with it " I said, she giggles and shake her head.

" It's for you " she smiles.

" For me?, I certainly don't want ice cream at seven in the morning, it'll give me a tummy ache " I said.

" No, it's for your boo-boo " she then walks closer then put it on my neck.

I gasp to the coldness before chuckling when I realize where she put it.

" It's alright, it doesn't need any icing " I said as I take it off.

I put the ice cream packet on the table and she smiles holding the skirt of her dress.

" It's my birthday " she sways her body and I chuckle.

" I know that, and here's my gift to you " I take out a gummy bear and she takes it by her mouth.

" You should be getting ready for school, I already made your cereal " I pick her up and help her sit on her chair.

She starts eating her cereal and I put back the ice cream packet in the freezer and walk back to the sink to put the dishes in the dishwasher, after turning it on I turn around to where my daughter is eating messily.

" Careful not to leave stains on your dress " I said as I walk over to her and wipe her mouth with a towel.

" I won't " she said as she holds her spoon.

I caress her head then continue to fill up the jar with the gummies and close it once I was done. I step back and press a touch screen button where a trash can comes out of the counter automatically and I toss the packet inside before closing it. I sit down on my stool and pour a cup of guava juice for her and she puts down her spoon reaching for it and I pass it to her.

" Good morning " I look to my right and see Laurence and Fleur entering the kitchen all ready for work.

" Morning " I said and Fleur kisses me first.

Laurence was about to give me a kiss when a spoon is pointed at him.

" Rosalie? " Fleur asked.

" Stay away from my mamon! " She swings and Laurence chuckles backing away.

" Whoa, what did I do? " He asked.

" Daddy always hurt mommy and mamon " she said.

" Sweetie, I don't think so " I said.

" Ro honey, I love your moms, I would never hurt them " Laurence said.

" But they screamed last night and daddy was being mean, mamon couldn't breathe but you kept choking her " she gets off her stool and attack his leg with her spoon.

I pressed my lips into a line and Fleur snorted before starting to make her coffee.

" I will hurt daddy too! " She shouts and keep hitting him but Laurence just stand there unbothered.

" Rosie, stop that " I said and take the spoon away.

She pouts then reach up to me, I pick her up and she hugs me.