[ Chapter 61 : His Rock ]

*play song*

Y/n's pov.  

" Obviously, you over-ate " Catrina said and put down the tablet on the table.

" Aww, thanks Cat for the heads up " I smile sarcastically as I look up at her after just finishing up from vomiting.

She smiles back and Laurence wipe my lips with a paper towel.

" And food poisoning " she said.

" What?! "

" Food poisoning? " Laurence asked.

" I have a feeling some of the food you ate are contaminated, I'll have you start on antibiotics and we'll see if there's any improvement in the next few hours, and by then, enjoy laying there vomitting and no eating " she laughs at the end before walking away, I squeak.

" I want more Oreos " I said.

" Not today " Laurence said and put down the bucket.

" Fuck me dead " I pout.

" Hey tiddy sucker " I hear Fleur said and Laurence look at her behind me.

" Don't forget half of this is your fault " I can see her hand just pointing at him without me looking.

" You see Laurence, I'm her bitch now " I smile up at him hugging my pillow.

" Stop calling me that " he said.

" Why should I?, Your obsessed with them, am I wrong? "

" I know, what is up with that? " I asked as I turn to my back and see Fleur lying there on her bed.

" He always does this thing with his tongue " I said.

" It's really intimidating when he does that, feels like he practices it on a popsicle or something " Fleur said and we both turn our heads to him.

" Maybe it was meant for something else " she said.

" Maybe " I squint my eyes.

I then look at Laurence.

" Are you gay? " I asked.

" You two can't be together. . .ever " he said.

" Probably " I smirk.

" He's never tearing us apart " Fleur said, I shake my head.

" Nope "

" Okay bye-bye! "

" Wha–, Laurence! " He goes over me and reaches for the curtain.

He then pulls it close, I push him off and he stands properly.

" What was that for? " I asked.

" It was awkward, so I need to get rid of the awkwardness before it gets more awkward than it already is " he said.

" I can still hear you!, It's made out of fabric Laurence " Fleur said.

I gag to feel liquid coming up my throat and sit up as Laurence already have the bucket in front of me, instead of the normal brown puke like yesterday and this morning, this time it's a little yellow in color and with a few chunks of cookies, I sit up properly as I keep vomiting and Laurence just pat me in the back, luckily I already tied my hair.

I spit to get some saliva off and finish up, Laurence put down the bowl and wipe my lips for me with the paper towel, I groan as I lean back on the bed.

" Where the hell are those antibiotics?! " I asked and grab my water bottle, I drink it and the curtains to Fleur opens again.

" Try to relax and not think about disgusting things " she said, I put down my bottle and grumble.