[ Chapter 75 : Russian Roulette ]

*play song*

Y/n's pov.  

" Are you sure? " Mom asked, I nodded.

" Dear future daughter in law, come on out of there, it's no way to treat me this way " I hear him reloading his gun.

" Yep, definitely him " mom said.

" Okay, I have a plan " I said.

" We can't kill him on our own " she said.

" I had a plan " I said.

" Y/n~ " his voice is closer and suddenly I see a gun barrel poking out of the corner in front of me.

I grab it and pull it off his grip and as soon as I turn to fire my gun was out of my grasp and my wrist is turn, soon enough I was pinned to the wall with my arm behind my back, I grunt.

" Y/n– "

" Mom! " I stand here and wince when a gun was held to her head.

" Hello, M/n "

" Flynn let her go " mom said.

" Don't hurt her! " I said.

" Quiet now, or I might just blow her head off " he said.

I suddenly was pulled away from the wall and onto his body with his arm around my neck but the gun is pointed to mom.

" You two follow me, now " he starts backing up and I follow, so did mom.

" Alright " I said.

" Open the door, get in and lock it " mom grabs the door to this lounge room and we enter as mom lock the door.

" Okay, what now? " Mom asked.

" Both of you sit down " he turns then push me to the table.

I sit down on the chair and mom sit down on the other side.

" What are you doing? " I asked.

Flynn just secure the door with a chair then push a table and the water filter, blocking the door completely.

" My son is now completely off the grid and I can't find him " he keeps a smile as he push more chairs and flip another table.

" That seems like a you problem " mom said.

I analyze his body and I see two gun holster behind his waist one is a revolver and one is a Glock, a hunting knife on his forearm.

" It is not! " He shouts when he flips another chair making me flinched.

He takes a deep breath then exhale.

" Apologies, it's not my fault " he smiles and suddenly take out a revolver from his holster.

" So what now? " I asked.

" Your half Russian right? " He looks up at me as he empty the revolver.

All bullets fall to the floor but he holds one bullet in hand then put it inside.

" And? " Mom asked.

" Just making sure " he said then the sound of the revolver spinning.

" What are you exactly trying to do?, Why are you here? " I asked.

" When I released those dangerous hybrids, they were meant to kill you in the process " he said.

" Your the one who hacked in the hybrid facility " I said.

" It took me months to figure it out but I got it anyways, I see you people improved a lot since the infiltration of this Solvereign base, turn " he said.