[ Chapter 56 : Red Notice ]

*play song*

Y/n's pov.  

I lie here comfortably with my eyes about to close when the sound of a loud thud startled me and I open my eyes as my body jolted, I felt a hand on my arm, I turn my head as I hum to see Laurence awake and smiling down at me.

" Wakey wakey sleepy head " he said.

" What time is it? " I asked.

" 1:30pm, you napped for four hours " he said, I sigh and turn around comfortably.

" What was that sound? " I asked.

" The Falcon Claw rebel cell just arrived, you gotta wake up " he said, I whine as I palm my face.

" Already? " I asked, he hums in respond before lifting my body, making me sit up.

" What about Xelora? " I asked.

" Don't worry, she's back " he said.

That woke me up a little bit and I yawn, I look around and Laurence pass me a water bottle which is opened, I pour some in my hand then wash my face, waking me up completely and I feel refreshed. I grab the towel and dry my face before taking a sip of the water.

I look outside the door where the curtain is lifted and I can see multiple ships has landed here, some people are packing up. I put on my prosthetic and boots before getting up from the mattress and stretch my arms up when Laurence pokes my side, I shriek and giggle.

I splash some water at him as he gasp and grab the water but I splash more.

" Come here " he said, he approaches me and I squeal as I run for the door.

I laugh when he has his arms around my waist.

" Your ticklish!, So your not going anywhere! " He lifts me and I kick my legs as I laugh more with his fingers tickling my sides.

" Stop!, Ahah!, Laurence! " I try to pry his hands off but he has a tight grip.

He then stops and we laugh as we calm down, he then kiss my cheek making me giggle.

" Get off " I said and can't stop smiling.

He start swaying our body side by side and I take his arm off, I turn to him and squish his face.

" Stop it " I said, he shakes his head and peck the tip of my nose.

" No " he said.

" Someone's having their time " we both turn out heads and see the familiar general approaching.

Not in her Solvereign uniform, she has blond hair and green emerald eyes, wearing a white leather jacket with a crop top under, a pair of leggings and boots.

" General Coraline, or should I call you Alycia? " Laurence asked and I giggle a little when he has his arms around me again.

" Coraline is enough, come on, we're almost ready to set off " she said, I nodded.

" Give us a minute " I said, she hums.

" Before that, we're sorry for your loss of Phoenix " she said.

" We're over it, though, I don't know about the others " Laurence said.

" We also notice a few of you are already marked as a red notice in the Solvereign system but we'll talk about this later, pack up " she said.

" Bye " I said and she walks away.

Her ass is poppin'.

" Are you looking at her ass? " I look up at Laurence who's looking down at me with a furrowed eyebrows, I shrug.