[ Chapter 63 : Rainy Day ]

*play song*

Y/n's pov.  

I blow before sipping on this hot chocolate I just made, sitting down on this wood floor by this glass door with the rain pouring down heavily and wearing this cozy sweater. I took off my prosthetic already and watching the rain is just calming, I also have a new pair of headphones along with an MP3, Calvin got it for me and already downloaded all the songs I love.

When I say all I meant all.

I miss my old headphones, they light up more but this one has noise canceling so I'm not complaining. My left foot is just tapping on the floor to the beat of this music as I sip my hot chocolate, currently listening to S/t by F/a. (Song title by Favorite artist)

At the same time, I'm still overthinking about yesterday, if I was wrong to say what I said then why wouldn't mom want me?, Dad clearly didn't know what to say but tell her to get out, right now I'm still waiting for their response, mostly her apology, if it were to be Rosalie, I wouldn't say that to her.

I'd love her more than myself.

We've been living here for a few months and so far it's hectic but okay at the same time, Aaron and Coraline has been so generous with their supplies. I've been wondering where they got the supplies from but they said to keep it confidential so there won't be any future risk, I understand why.

As for the hybrids, they're growing up fast, Jacqueline hasn't transformed yet but she's been getting more picky with food, Adrienne's handling her well. Kawaii-chan has been distant for a while now, she and Xelora seem to be getting along so well with Beatrix, Finnegan and Charlie, goes the same with other people.

We're safe here, well not completely since I almost died a day ago like literally but Aaron and Coraline are handling the two guys. I honestly can't imagine how anyone would do this to the universe, the Solvereigns will pay whatever the price is, they did this to everyone, if it weren't for them none of this wouldn't happen.

But also, I wouldn't have met Laurence and Fleur.

Leaning my head back on the wall, I sip my hot chocolate again before letting out an exhale of relief from the heat. The music then finishes and changes to the next on the list, it's another beat which is vibing with the rain right now, if only this moment could be everyday and everyday would be peace, everyone would've gotten their happy endings, will ours have one?

I was startled when my headphones on my right ear is moved and I turn my head to see Fleur.

" Morning "

" Morning, sorry, were you calling me? " I asked.

" Pretty loud volume, your up early " she said and we sit here as my music blast.

" I had noise cancelling on, was just thinking " I said and pick up my MP3, I lower the volume but still audible to me as my headphones are around my neck.

She sit down next to me and I see she has her own mug of coffee, I sit up properly and move my prosthetic away to make some room for her.

" What are you thinking about? " She asked.

" It's just some recap of what happened, still trying to figure out how we're getting out of this Solvereign crisis " I said, she sips her coffee before kissing me on my cheek.

I look at her in confusion and if this feeling is right, my cheeks are burning up for some reason.

" What was that for? " I asked, she smiles.

" Don't act like nothing happened last night " she said, I chortle and sigh.

" We did it " I said then clink our mugs before drinking.