[ Chapter 59 : The Breakdown ]

*play song*

Y/n's pov.

I brush my hair with the brush until all the knots are untangle before letting out a sigh and look to my right where the bed is. There I see Laurence lying down on the bed with his back facing me, I assume he's not asleep and giving the silent treatment, my attention turn back to the cracked mirror with the shape of his fist and some blood stained on the cracks.

And from the reflection of the cracked glass is where I see myself, my bloodshot and puffy eyes, they're still in this state because crying in the hot shower somehow helps, but this time, it didn't work anymore. My nose is red and stuffy as I smile trying to normalize my face, after yesterday's meeting it's still rough in between us, his words are stuck in my head.

I put down the brush and breathe through my stuffy nose as the sniffling is loud, I adjust my hoodie and walk out of this room with the intense silence. Shutting the door behind me I head down the small corridor and into the kitchen where I see Claude before the counter with Calvin who's arranging Oreos on plates along with cookies and other snacks.

" What's this? " I asked as I approach.

" Thought to get the cookies you like, with chocolates and your favorite soda " Claude gesture to Calvin who's smiling while holding the cherry bottle soda, I snicker.

" It's ten in the morning to eat sweets " I said and sit down on the mini bar stool.

" Okay then- " I grab the plate of Oreos he's taking and glare up at him.

He smiles then slide it back to me, I sigh then pick up one Oreo to take a bite.

" You slept on the couch " he said and Calvin opens the soda bottle for me.

I look over my shoulder to see where my blanket and pillows are.

" What do you expect?, I can't have him smother me in my sleep " I turn back to them and put the whole Oreo in my mouth.

I munch and munch and munch.

" I don't know where we went wrong " I said, Calvin furrowed his eyebrows in question as he sip his orange juice and I pick up a chocolate bar.

" We tried to destroy everything we built before we left, and even double checked before we even left the planet " I take a bite of the chocolate.

" It's like the past wouldn't even let us have a second chance in life, you know everybody's making this huge life decisions and they're not even considering how it will affect me, you two know how we live in the Solvereigns, it's hell, we're not even allowed to date back then, all we did was hook up, one night stand and get over it " I said take another bite of the chocolate bar.

" Katelyn has a baby, Ash, Ethan and Gina have three kids, Amber has the hybrids to be her kids, and other people are even trying to have kids although we're in the middle of this Solvereign crisis, I want a baby " I said and finish the bar as Claude pass me the Maltesers chocolates.

" And I tried to make yesterday's argument about us, I already have this dream team to have a family together, but as soon as I change the subject, he just spat at me to leave, where am I supposed to go? " I grab the Maltesers ball from his hand and stuff it in my mouth.

" He didn't even hesitated, and didn't ask about my opinion, he just clobbered me with it, it's the same with Ryder when he was uncomfortable how I handled my methods of living, it's the same with Ein when he struck with the arrange marriage, I left Tu'la to find a better life " I stuff the last Maltesers ball in my mouth.

" But turns out I'm just a nobody, Ryder left me, Laurence dumped me, I kicked Ein's ass and now I'm all alone. . .again " I said then grab the Oreo.

" It's like everyone hates me and don't appreciate how hard I tried to start a new life, everything always ends up with Solvereigns again and again. . .and again " I grab the swedish fish in a bowl.