[ Chapter 23 : Deep Water ]

*play song*

Y/n's pov.   

" Are you going to come up or not? " I look up at the yacht where Laurence is with his arm resting on the railing.

" I'm glad your enjoying this as much as I do, it's not funny at all iF I DROWN AND SHARKS ATTACKING ME!! " I scream.

" Your overreacting, there's only a ten percent chance for you to fall off the ship, drown and then get eaten by a shark. . . .if I'm quick enough to save you " he smiles.

" Ten percent?!, Then I'm not going " I said.

" Then what's the point of your winter soldier there? " He gesture to Claude who's in front of me and I'm just holding onto his prosthetic arm.

" If I do fall in the water and you save me, I'll smack the shit out of you with this " I lift the prosthetic arm.

" She will do it " Claude smiles.

" Fine!, There's twenty percent chance rate of you drowning and then get eaten by a shark "

. . . . . .

" Less okay! " I shout.

" Claude why don't you just drag her by the boobs or something, we're all set and waiting for you " he said.

I use his own prosthetic arm and point it to Claude.

" I. Dare. You " I glare.

" I wouldn't dare " he smiles back at Laurence.

" Your being a scaredy cat " I gasp and turn to Laurence.

" I am not a scaredy cat!, Say that to my face! " I shout.

" Well, let me think, um no " He smirks and walk away.

" Hey!, You get back here and say it to my face! " I run up the dock and up to the yacht.

I see Laurence entering a place where there control room is, he's just lying on a couch with another person sitting down on he controls.

" I recommend you to run rather than lying there! " I approach and he closes his eyes.

" Oh would you look at that, your on board " he said, I grab him by the collar and pull him up as his eyes open looking at me with a smirk.

" I will smother you—wait what? " I look around and see Claude got on this yacht.

" Pull the anchor! " I hear a man shouts and I squeak letting go.

" No!, No!, No!, No! " I run out to the where we got up and I have my hands on the railing to see we already parted from the dock and the men pulling away the board to get up.

And the boat is departing as the deep water is all I can see as we sail, the last thing I can do now is scream and fall on my knees.

My hands through my hair.

" No!, No!, No!, This isn't happening! " I slump down and hug my legs up to my chest.

" Your not at sea, your at land, the ship is your safehouse, it'll be fine, you'll be fine, I'll be fine, ahahahaha, we're fine! " I ended up laugh rocking backing and forth.

Laurence's pov.

Claude and I look at each other than back at Y/n who's on the floor and just mumbling to herself with her hand exaggerating to the things she's saying and at the same time laughing.

" She has thalassophobia "

~ Time Skip ~

Y/n's pov.