[ Chapter 77 : Trauma ]

*play song*

Y/n's pov.   

Three months had passed, three months feels like the end of the world right now, I've been munching, drinking, awake or if I want to rhyme, awakening if that even make sense. It's just shitty and I'm cranky, Rosalie's puking on me, Laurence and Fleur can't have sex without me, saying they feel bad if they do while I'm this grieving state.

Blood

I don't really call it grief, it's something else and I don't know what it is, I just think it could be physically, mentally, that wouldn't make me crazy would it? Emotionally?, I don't blame Fleur or Laurence if they have sex without me, I don't feel left out, and now they don't want to do it makes me feel like it's because of me and that's just even more stressful to think about.

I then turn my attention to a whine and I look down at Rosalie trying to reach her toys, I get off the hanging chair and set her down on the playmat next to Ruby.

" Play nice " I said after Ruby knocked over the blocks.

I then turn my attention to crying and see Nala crying with Dev holding Nala's drinking bottle, I walk over to them with a sigh and kneel down next to them.

" Deveraux, you have yours right here, this is Nala's " I take it away and Dev whine.

" I want! " She grabs it again.

" No, you said you want mixed fruit so I got you one, this has Nala's medicine inside " I take it and she starts crying.

I roll my eyes and grab her bottle.

" Here, drink it " I said and she shakes her head.

" Come on, you'll love it " I put it near her mouth and she starts sucking and finally shut up.

I pick up Nala and give her milk as she starts drinking while I carry her in my arms and she calms down, slowly falling asleep while my hand caress her head. I walk down the hallway to one of the rooms and see Vanellope and Penelope already sleeping in one bed, I enter the other room and set Nala down on the bed as she purr loudly while sleeping. I put away the bottle and leave the room, shutting the door behind me I stand on the entrance of the playroom to where I see Dev holding my gun.

My eyes widened.

" Deveraux put that down " I said.

" Fun " she waves it around.

" Dev, please put it down " I walk up to her.

" No– "

" I said put it down! " I shout and she flinches dropping it.

Luckily the safety is on, I pick it up then put it in my holster, I sigh in relief then turn to Deveraux who's crying. I pick her up as she cries and she looks at me with tears down her face.

" I'm sorry I yelled, please don't touch my stuff again, okay? " I asked, she nodded and bring her close to my side to calm her down.

" I don't think I've ever heard you shout like that before " I turn around to the lounge room where Ria is.

She just woke up from her nap, I sigh.

" Yeah, it's just. . .I'm stressed that's it " I said and she approaches.

I pass Dev to her.

" House stuff? " She asked, I shake my head.

" No, everything's fine at home, it's personal stuff " I said, she nodded.

" I know you've had a rough couple of weeks you can take a few days off if you'd like " she said, I shake my head again.

" No, I'm fine with it, plus, Lloyd's not here yet and it's almost naptime for them, I can't have you putting them all to sleep by yourself " I said.