[ Chapter 74 : Pumpkin ]

*play song*

Y/n's pov.

I hold the bucket as Laurence just pukes inside, I look away in disgust.

" Your lucky Y/n insisted you to come " I see Fleur entering the room.

" I was worried, he might have been bitten by Teagan but there's no bite marks so I want him to come to make sure " I said.

" Can I have something for the pain?, My stomach is killing me " Laurence said as he lie on the bed.

" We'll get you some morphine " Fleur comes up beside him and hold his hand.

Isaac enters the room.

" I got your results, you got a fever, high white count and tenderness over McBurney's point, which suggest. . . " He gesture his hand to Fleur.

" Appendicitis " Fleur said.

" Appendicitis? " I asked.

" See. . .it wasn't the tarantula bite " Laurence points at me and I hit his hand away.

" Still appendicitis " I said.

" I'll have someone to prep you for an appendectomy and I'll scrub in " Isaac said.

" No " Fleur said.

" What?, Why? " I asked.

" The last time I remembered you scrubbed in on an appendectomy you almost killed the guy, no offense "

" I don't want him " Laurence said.

" Let your sister do it, or Natalie or anyone who doesn't kill a patient " Fleur said, Isaac just stand there with a pout.

" I'm sure it will never happen again " Catrina leans against the door in her lab coat.

" That's good enough for me " Laurence said, Isaac then smiles and leave the room giving a high five to Catrina.

Fleur's pager suddenly beeps.

" Ugh, I gotta go down the pit, I promise you I'll be back before you even wake up " Fleur kiss's Laurence forehead and then me on the lips.

" Bye " I said.

She leaves the room holding her 32 weeks pregnant belly and Catrina leaves too, I sigh and look down at Laurence.

" You are so annoying you know that? " I asked, he smiles then groan as he hold his side.

" It's still not a tarantula bite " he said, I roll my eyes and hum.

" Hey " he put his hand on top of mine.

" I know your worried " he said.

" Then you should've told me " I said.

" You were already stressed about the hybrids, I didn't want you to stress about me " he said.

" It's not the same thing " I said.

He then bring his hand up to my face, using the back of his hand to caress my cheek.

" Stop that " I said.

" Are you mad? " He asked.

" I don't know, a short girl with anger issues what do you think? " I asked, he chuckle then wince holding his side again

I hold his hand and he exhale in relief.

" Hell yeah I'm mad, but it doesn't mean I don't care " I said, he smiles.

" It's okay, they'll remove the appendix and I'm out of here in a few hours " he said.

" You better get home " I said.