[ Chapter 62 : Bad Guy ]

*play song*

Y/n's pov.  

" She fell asleep right after, she's fine, as goes for the food poisoning the antibiotics are working, I'll discharge her in a few hours, after that monitor her meals, no more sweets "

I open my eyes tiredly with lights shining down and felt someone's hand caressing my head, hugging this plush I move my head up to see mom and dad talking to Catrina.

" What do you mean no more sweets? " I asked before yawning.

" It means no more cookies, chocolate, candies, start with something bland like crackers or porridge " Catrina said.

" Why cookies?, I love cookies " I said.

" Your sweet tooth loves all desserts " dad said, I roll my eyes and groan as I turn around the other side of the bed, pulling the blanket over my head and hugging my plush.

" Thank you Catrina " mom said.

Catrina just waves and walk away, I can feel someone sitting down on the bed behind me, lying under here makes me more awake than sleepy.

" Y/n, your our daughter, we have to look out for you even if your an adult " mom said.

" Where's Laurence? " I asked.

" He's with Aaron and Coraline investigating the two guys " she said.

" Can they come back and smother me again?. . . .just without anyone in the room? " I asked.

" Y/n! " Mom pulls the blanket and I sigh as I turn to my back and see her sitting down next to me but I keep my gaze up at the ceiling.

" The project files. . .did you saved those files? " I asked.

" We were not in charge of files, it's probably someone else who saved them " dad said, I grip the blankets tightly as mom caress my arm.

" If it hadn't for you forcing me making weapons this wouldn't have happened " I said.

" Excuse me? " Mom asked, I sit up and glare at her.

" You heard me, if it weren't for the Solvereigns this wouldn't have happened! " I push her and she got up quickly as dad catch her.

" I beg your pardon!, What we did was the survival of our family! " Mom shouts back.

" What about other people's family?!, I was blame for something I didn't do and almost got killed! " I shout.

" That's all in the past!, This is us trying to make amends with everyone! " She said.

" Have you really?! "

" Yes!, Maybe I can't make anything right with you, but I sure hell can make it right with everyone else!, Why can't you just accept it?! " She asked and I got up on my knees.

" Because you make bad decisions!, You blew up Claude's arm!, He hadn't even forgive me because of something you did!, Your a hard ass like to said before! " I shout.

" Both of you stop " dad pulls mom's arm but she doesn't budge.

" It wasn't on us!, I was forced!, Do you really think I'd do that to my son?! " She asked.

" You'd do anything to survive!, I would still have my leg if it weren't for you! " I said.

" I still want to live! " She said.

" So you rather kill then be killed?! "

" Yes!, I would even if it takes for me to loose a finger! " She said.