♥Chapter Twenty-four

{Akashi Mansion}

"Airam-sama, your friends sent letters for you." Glenna said politely, handing the decorative letters to her red headed master. Airam accepted it and gave her a small smile. "Thank you. You may continue your chores now."

"Yes, Airam-sama." Her maid bowed before leaving. Airam read the letters.

The first letter with a small yellow flower sticker says;

Dear Akashicchi,
We decided to come to Japan and visit you. Tetsumicchi and the others already agreed. I'm really excited to see you again. I miss you and your handsome brother. Hehe~
-Ryomei Kaite

The second letter with a small dark blue flower sticker says;

Dear Ram Akashi,
Yo! We're on our way. Wait for us. We'll be there soon. And when we arrive, I'll play basketball one-on-one with ya. Imma defeat ya, Red Empress-sama. Teehee~
-Diana Aoshite

The third letter with a small bluish white sticker says;

Dear Airam Akashi-san,
I'm really glad that we will finally see you again. I hope you're not mad at us for going there without permission. It was supposed to be a suprise but Ryomei-san and I got really excited. Have a nice day.
-Tetsumi Kirarin

The fourth letter with small green flower sticker says;

Dear Akashi-san,
I admit it, I've miss you. But it's not like I want to visit you or anything. The others just forced me. Well, I'm not saying that I don't want to visit you. I think you already get it...
-Shana Midorii

The last letter with a small purple candy sticker says;

Dear Ai,
I miss Ai. Thanks for the chocolates and candies Ai have always give me when we were just kids. Do Ai still have a cute height? Me, I have grown super tall. But Ai's cute height is one of the things I like about her.
-Azusa Muraisaki

"Girls, I've miss you, too..." Airam smiled to herself. She's glad that her close friends are going to visit.

"Having a dramatic scene, no?" A familiar voice spoke. Airam turned around and saw a familiar red emperor.

Seijuro Akashi stared at his young sister and finally, he gets it.
"I see. Your kiseki no sedai girl versions sent you those letters." He said.

"They're going to stay here for awhile. I expect you to behave." Airam spoke. "Am I not behaving? There's nothing to worry about. Me and (Y/N) is going on a vacation. The mansion is all yours."

"Father is going on a business trip. Again. Well, enjoy." Seijuro said. He was about to leave when her sister hugged him from behind.

"I love you, Sei-niichan..." She replied with a low voice. Seijuro gave her a small genuine small. "I love you, too. Goodbye." He said before leaving.

Airam looked down, staring on the floor with sad eyes. "No... There's no good in goodbyes..." She muttered, almost letting her tears fall.

Ken, her loyal butler/best friend, patted her on her shoulder. "You and your brother aren't an opposite after all... I'm sure he feels the same way."

"Hai..." As she wipes her tears, one of her eyes turned yellow.

Empress eyes loading...

Empress eyes activated...

---

"Glenna, I'll be leaving my sister to your care for awhile." "Yes, Akashi-sama."

---

{Airam's room}

"Zettai zetsumei kanjou no arashi ga, totsuzen araware juwaki wo nigiru, Don't stop, Reisei ni negatteru koto nano? Say goodbye. Omowazu tsugete shimaisou, nukeda sanakeoba ushinaitakunai my own mind. Konna ni mo aishiteiru no ni."

("Revive" Detective Conan opening song playing)

Airam sighed as she listens to the song. She hugged her Tetsu Teddy Bear. It made her feel relaxed somehow.

Then suddenly, someone knocked on her door. "Enter." The door opened slowly and a maid came in.

"Airam-sama, you have visitors." The maid replied politely. "Fine. You may leave now." "Hai."

Airam got up and changes her clothes. She tied her hair in a side braid. She looked at the mirror for a minute.

Then, she went downstairs and headed to the living room.

She saw her friends, sitting on the couch. They all greeted her with joyful smiles.