♥Chapter Thirty

(A/N: Hello~ I'm sorry if it took me so long to update. 'Kay. Thank you so much for the votes, comments and reads. This is gonna be super long because... I'll tell you at the end.)

"I've missed you."

"Sei-niichan, you've only gone out for vacation for a few days." Airam gave him a small smile.

"I can't help but to miss your presence." Seijuro smiled back, pulling back from the hug. He stared at her for a moment.

"Sei-niichan?" She asked, interrupting his thoughts. He snapped out and patted her head, softly.

"You look like Mother. You've all grown up."

"I wish she was still alive. So she can watch you grow into a beautiful woman." He continued.

"Y-yeah... But... She's in a better place now..." Airam replied, tears welled up in her eyes. Tetsuya comforts her. With his warm embrace.

"Akashi-sama, miss (Y/N) is wants to talk to you." A maid informed. Seijuro nodded and left to talk to his girlfriend. The maid bowed before leaving.

"Are you alright, Airam-chan?" Tetsuya asked with a worried look on his face. She nodded in response.

"Want to watch a movie?" He suggested. "Sure."

---

(Watching a romantic movie)

Airam is sitting on a comfy couch beside Tetsuya. And Kawaii Nigou is sitting on his lap.

"I will fight for your love." The boy character in the movie said, cupping the girl's cheeks in his soft hands.

"I will let nobody harm you, my love."

Suddenly, Tetsuya felt someone's head landed on his shoulder. He looked beside him and saw Airam, already asleep.

"I'm your knight and shining armor."

He stared at her, with his beautiful eyes. He blushed a little. Watching his empress sleep is quite fascinating to him.

"I love you, my princess."

He remembered the wonderful memories...

Tetsuya's P.O.V

('The Call' playing)

Flashback

The first time I saw you, we were in a basketball court. You accidentally hit Aomine-kun with a ball. It was quite funny. But when he grabbed your arm harshly, I felt furious. I realized that I don't want anyone to touch you except me.

The second time, you were playing basketball with another guy. And it was a sadist. I saw his evil smirk. And that made me feel jealous and angry. Then, I realized that I wanted to protect you.

Then, it was a rainy day. I was heading home when you suddenly bumped onto me. And I saw you crying. I felt pain. So, I let you stay in my house. I realized that, I never want to make you cry and I wanted to comfort you.

And when you were kidnapped, I was worried sick. But when you escaped, I felt relieved. I gave you a glass of water and you gladly accepted it with your cute smile. And then, I realized, I am willing to give you everything you need.

Then the day came when you lost your favorite teddy bears. They may think it's childish, but for me, I think it's cute. You don't know how happy I am when I found out that you named it 'Tetsu'. That day, it was my first time to pat your head and I enjoyed it. I felt glad. I came to realize that, seeing and making you happy is my happiness.

Then the day Rakuzan vs. Seirin Basketball Match came. We w ouldn't have win if it wasn't for our team's teamwork and you. You encouraged me, with your secret. I did what I can and it turned out well. I'm so happy about your secret. You confessed to me. Then I came to realization, I fell in love with you.

And the day when we defeated Hanamiya and Haizaki on basketball. With our combined talent and love. I enjoyed playing basketball with you.

And my birthday came, you gave me several presents. But I only wanted to be with you. I wanted to spend my birthday alone with you. And it was the best gift ever.

And I also rembered the time that Akashi invited me to go with the GoM and you. In a haunted house. Too bad I wasn't able to come. Because I was sick and I had to stay and rest. I wanted to be there with you so badly and hug you when you're scared. But I know that you're a strong girl.

I enjoyed my Valentine's Day with you. And the cupcake you gave me tastes delicious, because you added a special ingredient called love.

And I'm sorry if I pretended to be Tetsu, the teddy bear. I just wanted to receive more hugs from you because it made me feel like I was in a beautiful Paradise.

Then, you let me stay at your house... mansion... You have nice friends. I can feel you watch me when I'm asleep and it feels good. And when you fed me, it feels great. I also thank you for the necklace you gave. I'll treasure it.

And our first kiss. It felt like heaven.

And the day we went to the park. I shouldn't have left you alone. It hurts that I can't even fight for your protection. But you protected me. And that made me realized that you were different from the other princesses in fairytales.

You were beautiful, strong and amazing. That made me fell in love with you even more.

I also didn't like it when our kiss is being interrupted.

And when you had that nightmare, you cried again. But I will always be there to comfort you.

Then that summer vacation. I felt jealous. Really jealous. Mayuzumi is trying to steal you from me. But I'm glad you still chose me.

I love you...