✂Chapter Seventeen

^^Time Skip^^

Akashi invited you to his mansion. He still wanted you to stay. He really needed you. You have no choice but to agree. After several minutes, you both arrived at his mansion.
"Airam-sama came back, master." one of the maids replied. You felt glad that she's safe, but you also felt nervous. "Wait here, I'll go talk to her." Seijuro said and you nodded before he headed to Airam's room.

You sat on the couch and tge maids gave you something to eat while you wait.

{In Airam's room}

He entered the room without knocking. He saw her sister sleeping peacefully. He also noticed the photo album that she was holding. Seijuro carefully took the photo album, trying not to wake her up. He opened it and saw his pictures when he was just little. He also saw the pictures of his mother. I miss her smiles. He thought. "Sei-niichan?" he didn't noticed that she woke up. She rubs her eyes and looked at him with sleepy eyes.
"Etto...Uhh...Gome-" before she could finish, Seijuro hugged her tightly. "I didn't mean what I've said ... I was just.." "It's alright now, Sei-niichan." she smiled.
"Can you forgive me for...being a bad brother?" he asked, trying to prevent his tears from falling.
"Y-yes..." she cried quietly. Seijuro Akashi hugged her again, but this time, he was... Crying?! The emperor is crying?! Unbelievable.

She hugged back. After a few minutes of drama, they went downstairs.
"(Y/N)-neechan, I'm sorry for being rude." she apologized.
"It's okay." you smiled as you patted her head softly. She smiled back. You two became friends.

She allowed you to stay.

The next day, at Rakuzan...

"Akashi- kun , I'm so sorry. I'll take full responsibility for what I've done...Punish me." Chihiro said to Seijuro, looking at the ground.

He pointed his scissors to Chihiro, ready to cut him, but a red haired girl blocked him.
"No, please... Don't hurt him, Sei-niichan. " she pleaded. The red haired guy sighed. "Fine, but there will be no second chances." he stated before going to his class with you. He thanked her.
"You made me worried." he patted her head softly.
"Sorry. Hehehe. Well... I need to go to class now, see you later." she said then dashed off. Chihiro smiled.