♥Bonus Chapter: Nightmare

Airam and Tetsuya were laughing and having do much fun playing basketball in a nearby court. Tetsuya were teaching her. Then suddenly, the ball slipped out of her hand and rolled across the street.

Airam childishly ran towards it to get it. While she was crossing the street, not paying attention to anything except the ball, Tetsuya was watching her.

But it all happened too fast. She didn't notice the car. "Airam!" She heard Tetsuya yelled and she was pushed aside.

The next thing she knew was she was looking at Tetsuya's bloody body. Tears fell down, unable to control. She ran towards him and hugged him.

Her heart shattered into pieces and her whole world darkened.

"Tetsuya! N-no...please...no..." She pleaded.

"Airam-chan...I...love you..." Was his last words. "N-no! Please! Don't leave me! Tetsuya!" Their laughs was replaced by sobs and cries...

Airam: *woke up, her heart beats faster* ...!!! *looks around and saw Tetsuya sleeping beside her* Tetsuya! *hugs him while crying*

Tetsuya: *immediately wokes up* Airam-chan? W-what happened? Why are you crying?

Airam: I... I had a nightmare... *sobs with her face burried on his chest*

Tetsuya: It's alright, it's just a bad dream. *wipes her tears* I'll protect you...

Airam: *hugs Tetsuya tighter* T-tetsuya... *crying*

Tetsuya: *lifts her chin up with his fingers* ... *kisses her*

Airam: *blushes*

Tetsuya: There. I put a spell on that kiss to protect you. *smiles*

Airam: *stops crying* ... H-hai...

(I don't know what just happened. XD I'm crazily in love right now. Tetsu is so cute. Well, sorry if this is corny. I just thought it's sweet so, Yeah.)