✂Chapter Twelve

A/N: Sorry for the late update...

Airam's POV

The next day...

^^Time Skip^^

After school, I secretly went to a court nearby to practice my shooting.

{At the court}

I shoot the ball and it went in perfectly. I smiled to myself, feeling glad but at the same time, I'm feeling nervous. ‘What if Sei-niichan knew that I'm here?’ I kept thinking.
“What do we have here?” I heard a voice. I turned around to see a guy with black hair. He is smirking.
“Who are you?” I asked coldly.
“I'm Hanamiya Makoto. What about you?” he smirked.
“Airam Akashi.” I answered, glaring at him. ‘How dare he disturb me?!’
“Can I play with you?” he asked.
“Fine. But if I win, go away.” I replied coldly. He nodded. He stole the ball and shoot. I grabbed the ball but he stole it again and... I gasped after he tried to hit me with his elbow. Luckily, I dodged.
‘Was he serious?! If I haven't dodge that...’ I stared at him with eyes widen. My heart beats faster. I just want to kill him right now.
“Airam-san, don't. He'll hurt you.” Tetsuya said, popping out of nowhere. Now, I'm confused.
“Tetsuya-kun?” I said, walking towards him. He held my hand.
“We didn't even got a chance to finish our game. But we'll continue next time. ” Makoto said before walking out.
“Come on. I'll walk you home.” Tetsuya said, giving a small smile. I nodded then we started walking. After a few minutes, we arrived. He said goodbye before leaving.

I went inside my room, quietly. I don't want Sei-niichan to notice.

Only a few steps... I tiptoed... Then suddenly, someone grabbed my wrist, pulling me to an embrace.
“Where have you been?” Sei-niichan asked, staring at me.
You don't need to ask. You already know everything.” I replied.
“Such a bad girl.” he chuckled evily, Tightening his grip. I gave him a confused face and he smirked.
Good night.” he patted my head softly before going to his room.

I headed to my room and jumped to bed. I hugged my pillow then fell asleep.

The next day...  At school...

I went to my classroom and sat on my chair.
“Hey, did you hear? There's a group of bullies here...” a boy whispered to his seatmate. A group of bullies, eh?

I rested my chin on my palm while listening to their gossips and whispers. They're all talking about the group of bullies. I sighed.

After class, I went to the locker room. It's empty, silence filled the whole room. Until I heard an evil laugh. I turned around to see a group of tall guys entering. I pretended that I didn't noticed them. I opened my locker.
“Look. We've got a new torture dummy.” one of them spoke. But I ignored them.
“Hello, cutie~” another guy said. But I ignored them, which pissed them. One of them grabbed my arm harshly.
“Go away before I kill you.” I replied coldly and he smirked.
“Fine. You want to die? Then, die.” I said before throwing scissors at them. Blood is everywhere. I like it... “No.One.Messes.With.Me.” I sais before leaving. Don't worry, they are not dead. They're just injured.

Sadist mode loading...

Sadist mode 80℅...

Sadist mode 90℅...

Sadist mode 100℅...

Sadist mode activated...

After school, Sei-niichan and the Rakuzan Basketball team decided to have a training camp. Couch allowed me to go with them. It's tomorrow.

^^Time Skip (next day)^^

{At the beach}

We checked in the hotel and get ready. Of course, Sei-niichan and I have the same room.

We headed to a court nearby.

Unexpectedly, the Shutoku Basketball team is also there.

Midorima Shintaro and Sei-niichan stared at each other for awhile. Then, they agreed to practice together. I watched them as they practice. And Rakuzan BT won.