♥Bonus Chapter: Tsundere!Airam x Tetsuya (Short Chapter)

Airam was in the school library.

She was studying for tomorrow's exam. Or she was just stalking a certain cute blue haired boy.

She took secret glances at him. And every time he would looked at her, she would immediately look away, blushing.

She tried to focused her eyes on the book she was reading but, she couldn't take her eyes off him.

He's just so cute. (I wanna hug him!)

The way he reads, the way he sits, the way he smiles, the way his blue hair sway as the wind pass. She fell in love with him.

She just couldn't find a way to tell him how much she likes him.

Her best friend, Atasha, noticed this and decided to tease her.

"Ooh~ You're staring at him again." Atasha smirked. Airam blushed and denied it. "Geez... Such a tsun tsun." Atasha continued.

She likes laughing at Airam's reaction.

"Ne, Kuroko-kun! Akashi-chan has something to tell you!" She yelled, giggling.

"Shh! We're in a library!" Airam's face is now the color of her red hair. Tetsuya walked towards them.

"What is it, Akashi-san?" He asked.

"N-nothing!"

"Akashi-chan likes Kuroko-kun!" Atasha laughed.

(Why isn't the librarian scolding her?!)

"Akashi-san likes me?"

"Uh-huh!" Atasha nodded, excitedly.
"N-no, I d-don't! I m-mean... It's not like I hate you though... b-but..." Airam stuttered.

"It's alright, Akashi-san. I like you, too." He smiled.

Airam's heart beats faster.

Tetsuya gave her a kissed on her lips and she blushed even more. (If that's possible.)

"I-it's not like I enjoyed that... or s-something..." She replied.

Atasha is sqealing.

"Tsun tsun."

(A/N: So, how was it? Haha sorry... I need to take Airam to the hospital. She just fainted...)