♥Chihiro Mayuzumi & Airam Akashi Chapter

(A/N: For those who requested/voted Mayuzumi x Sis!Akashi. Thank you so much and I'm really sorry for not making Mayuzumi as her partner. And to make it up for all of you, here's an AkaMayu (not yaoi) chapter for you.)

---

Airam Akashi was watching the Rakuzan Basketball team's practice. They are all amazing. Especially, the emperor, Seijuro Akashi.

So why did they lose to Seirin? Maybe they're a lot stronger than Rakuzan. Since then, Akashi changed.

He became nicer and more gentle. And less scary... Thanks to Tetsuya Kuroko.

"Airam."

Yes, thanks to them... Sei-niichan is back.

"Airam." She snapped and looked at the person, who was calling her. It's Akashi S. His smile was back. His kind smile.

"Let's go home." He said, grabbing his bag. "Hai~" She nodded, standing up. She followed her older brother.

She was deep in thoughts. She bumped into someone. She immediately bowed.

"Gomenasai..." She apologized. She looked up and saw Chihiro Mayuzumi. "It was my fault." He said, calmly.

"Can I talk to you?" He asked. "Sure." She answered. "I'll just wait for you in the car." Seijuro informed before leaving.

"Umm...What is it you want to talk about?" She asked Chihiro.

This is gonna be interesting... Reo Mibuchi thought, grinning like an idiot.

"I... I like you, Akashi-san..." Chihiro answered, feeling nervous.

"Ai-chan and Chi-chan likes each other!" Reo exclaimed in excitement. "Nice!" Eikichi Nebuya said with a smile.

Airam looked at him. Her red and gold eyes staring at his silver ones.

"I don't like you..." She said. They felt shocked. "I..I understand." He was about to walk away when she threw a scissor in front of him.

It almost hit him. Almost. He looked at her with wide eyes. She smirked.

"I don't like you... I love you." She added, grabbing his collar. She pulled him closer and gave him a kiss.

"See you tomorrow. Jaa~" She skipped happily, heading to their car.

Reo burst out laughing. "Akashi is full of suprises." Kotaro Hayama chuckled. "Yeah!" Eikichi tried to punched him but he dodged.

"Hey! You three will clean this place." Coach said.

And the three started to complain. Chihiro headed home. With a small smile on his face.

(Thank you~)