✂Chapter Three

^^after school^^

Ashley's POV:

I fixed my things then walked out the classroom. I looked at the transferred student. "I got a new torture dummy..." I said to myself and smirked. I decided to follow her. After a few minutes, she walked towards the gym. I followed her, curiously. I saw her talking to my crush\king, Seijuro Akashi.

I was shocked at what she did next. She kissed Seijuro Akashi on his cheeks, and he doesn't even looked bothered nor angry. What is happening?! I can't let her do that to my future boyfriend. I entered the gym angrily. I was about to slap that brat when... Akashi stopped me. He pointed his scissors to me, making me back away a little.
"Who the hell is she, Akashi?!" I asked. I glared at that brat.
"She is the girl I loved the most." Akashi answered, holding her hand.

Did he just said that?! Urghh!!

Airam's POV:

I stared at Ashley. Why does she looks jealous anyway? I looked at Sei-niichan, keeping his poker face.

Ashley started crying and sobbing. She covered her face with her hands in embarrassment, and ran off.
"You shouldn't hurt her." I said while looking on the floor. I need to apologize to her, even though she tried to slap me. I followed her. I saw her in the girl's bathroom, crying.
"Gomen." I replied, feeling ashamed. She turned to looked at me with her sad eyes.
"Do you love Akashi too?" she asked while sobbing. "Well, of course... He's my brother. "

I answered. "B-brother?!" she seems shocked. I nodded and she facepalmed. "I'm so stupid." she muttered. She walked towards me.
"I'm really sorry." she said while wiping her tears and dashed off.

I sighed. It's over...