♥Chapter Twenty-one

Airam's POV

Tomorrow is the match between Sei-niichan and Tetsu-kun. But I have a weird feeling... There's something telling me not to watch. Why do I feel like something bad is going to happen? I asked myself as I walk around the school. I came early and I have more time. Sei-niichan went to the principal's office to do something important. And I went to the library and read some books.

Reading books is one of my favorite things to do.

I continued to read the stories. Then..
"Hey, Airam." I heard a familiar voice. I looked up and saw Chihiro Mayuzumi.
"Hello, Chi-kun." I gave him a small smile. "It must be hard for you..." he said, sadly. I gave him a confused expression.
"You're going to watch your beloved brother and your crush fighting." he continued.

"My crush? Who are you talking about?" I asked. What does he mean?
"You like Kuroko and you also love your brother. I know that you don't want to see one of them lose." he explained. I-I like T-tetsuya?! I blushed at his explanation. "I like you but you like Kuroko, it hurts but it hurts me more when I see you unhappy. So, I'm going to do what I think is the best..." I can see his eyes are full of sadness. Wait... he likes me? What's going on? Why is it always getting harder and harder ?!
"Chi-kun..." I muttered. Why can't I love without hurting anybody? Why?
"Goodbye, Airam." he whispered, but loud enough for me to hear. I hurt him...again. I looked down on the floor, preventing tears from falling. He was about to leave when I hugged him from behind.
"Gomene, Chi-kun..." I muttered, hugging him tighter. "You don't need to apologize." he answered, not making any eye contact. "I'm still your best friend, right?" he gave me a sad smile. "Sure..." I let him go and he then left. Oh! I'm late for class!

I hurried back to my classroom. Everyone in the class looked at me, including my teacher. Good thing she didn't scold me. I sat on my chair and looked out the window, drowning in my thoughts. Right... I should confess to Tetsu-kun tomorrow... I smiled to myself, not even listening to my teacher.

{The next day...Rakuzan Team Locker Room}

3rd person's POV

"Good luck, Akashi-kun." you smiled at a certain red haired boy.
"Seijuro. Call me Seijuro." he commanded. "Alright, Seijuro." you nodded. "I need to go somewhere. I'll be back later." Airam said before running off. "I'm going to win..." Seijuro whispered to himself and you heard it, which made you grin.
"Don't be nervous. I'm here, okay?" you kissed him on his cheeks and he nodded. The whole team is ready.

{Seirin Locker Room}

"Tetsu-kun..." Airam said with a low voice. The Seirin basketball team looked at her with a confused expression. Riko walked towards her. "You're Akashi's sister, right?" she asked. Airam nodded.
"Airam-san." Tetsuya Kuroko appeared from nowhere.
"If you win, I will tell you a secret. So... you better not lose." Airam blushed slightly.
"What about Akashi-kun?" he asked, emotionlessly. "I command you to win, Tetsuya. Promise me." she answered with confidence. He gave her a small smile and nodded.
"Ganbatte..." she said before dashing off. Taiga Kagami looked at the sky blue haired boy.
"You need to win to find out about the secret." Taiga said.
"No. We need to win." Hyuga pats Tetsuya's head. The whole team smiled to each other. They're all fired up. They won't lose.