𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚

oh man i hate this book
disclaimer before you read:

-i dislike this book very much, and it's written badly. i have no desires to fix it or do anything with it right now.

-there are spelling mistakes, forgive them. i type really fast and don't proof read my work.
-i accidentally used she/her pronouns in some chapters, but this story revolves around a gender neutral reader.
-a lot of the story is revolved around xiao, and i apologise for it. but hey, xiao content, right?
-i don't own any of these characters. the only character i have created is y/n.

please enjoy ❤️

—————————————

i ran.

ran faster than the exceeding wind could ever
take me.

i had to make it.

i had to get to tenshukaku.

i had to get there before he did something ridiculous.

upon arriving, the clanking of a sword falling could be heard throughout the land. i quickly dashed up the steps, coming face to face with my friend standing before the mighty shogun. he was clutching his chest. i watched in horror as his electro vision came whizzing towards me, but before i could catch it, someone else pushed me aside and caught it. i looked up, being faced with my old friend that i had travelled with alongside tomo.

kaedehara kazuha.

he turned, leaping from the steps and sprinting for his life. i quickly stood up, grabbing my sword as i followed after him. we ran through the city, dodging the crowds and the guards that were now tasked to get us. we could hear the fleet of the shoguns' army approaching behind us. i caught up to kazuha and grabbed his wrist, dragging him along with me. i was the fastest at running in the adventuring trio we had. keyword had.

i spotted the harbour and began running towards it. the shoguns army was further away, but they were approaching fast. i ran towards the harbour, but not before stopping at the bottom of the steps and yanking kazuha back.

"where do we go?" i questioned, pointing at the shoguns fast approaching army. "separate ways?" he snatched the vision from his left hand to his right, clutching it to his chest. "what? you cant leave me." i exclaimed, my eyes portrayed my look of shock following his word. i was doubting considering him a friend at the moment.

"yes, but, to not be caught we must not be with eachother. farewell." kazuha saluted me, holding the vision behind his back, before using his anemo to whiz up into the air, deploying his glider and disappearing into the unknown.

"FUCK-" i yelled as i heard the army nearby. spotting a ship leaving the harbour, i began running for it. i hopped onto a small pillar, then onto a crate. i performed a leap of faith, falling onto the deck. i was surrounded by merchants.

"it's a stowaway. get the boss." one of them said as he helped me stand. "a vision bearer, too. must be familiar with mondstadt with an anemo vision." the merchant whistled before wandering off.

"what..? i don't have any vision, let alone an anemo-" i paused, glancing down to my hip. there was an anemo vision, clinking against my hip flask and other trinkets. how on earth did i get a vision from barbatos..

i looked up, being met face-to-face with a rich-looking red headed man. he wore a black, fluffy coat. "and who might you be, inazuman stowaway?" he questioned, his voice very monotone, as was his expression. "i am l/n y/n, of the l/n clan. i'm.. on the run from inazuma." i sighed as i leaned against the railing of the ship.

"well. that's a surprise." the man said through gritted teeth, clearly agitated that i was on his ship. "diluc. owner of the dawn winery in mondstadt." he placed his hands behind his back, and he turned away from me. "ill take you to mondstadt. you'll have to make do in your own from there, though." he said before walking away.

i couldn't sleep that night. kazuha was a traitor. he's no longer a friend of mine. we could've teamed up once more and worked against the army. but no.

DISCLAIMER!
i may have accidentally used she/her pronouns at times, but this story is specifically they/them. i want to include everyone

[edited]