𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙉𝙞𝙣𝙚

y'all i swear this is a kazuha x reader 😧 i just want to build up to angst 💪😕

————————————————————————

it had been a day since xiao brought me to the wangshu inn. i had taken this opportunity to rest. the furthest i had wandered was out onto the main balcony, where most of the guests spent their time.

verr goldet had taken it upon herself to care for me. at first, i found her to be invasive, but i came to enjoy her company and appreciate her care.

but i was bothered. i missed mondstadt slightly. after i was healed, it would probably be best for me to go back to mondstadt. i've taken a long enough break from work at the dawn winery and it was about time i got back to it. i sat down at the desk in my room and took out an ink and quill and a parchment of old paper that sat on the desk. i began writing.

Master Diluc,

Liyue has been an enjoyable environment for a break, but i think it would be best for me to return in the next few days. i didn't even get a chance to see the lantern rite. i was recently attacked by a samurai from inazuma and sustained an injury. after i have healed i shall round up the merchants and we will travel back to mondstadt.

l/n y/n.

after i finished my letter, i folded it and placed it in an envelope, scribbling dilucs name and the address to the dawn winery.

trudging out of my room, i spotted verr goldet checking over some tax files. i walked over and placed the letter on the counter. "any chance you can get someone to deliver this?" i questioned as she looked up from her papers. "ill get xiao to deliver it. you can go back to your room." she smiled. i nodded my head slowly as i began heading back towards my room.

———————————————————————

"let's head off!" beidou yelled among the fleet of boats that were packed with the tents and other props for the tournament. kazuha sat on the same boat as aether and paimon.

"we're gonna be heading back to liyue harbour to get ready for the journey to inazuma, then i'm sure someone will inform you that we're ready to go." kazuha explained calmly to aether. he nodded his head at kazuha's' explanation.

"are you gonna go find y/n since we're going back to liyue?" aether enquired, snatching a slice of bread from paimons hands. "hey! that was paimons!" paimon screeched as she flew at aether, smacking his head and breaking apart the bread. aether just laughed and swatted her as if she was a bug.

kazuha didn't answer aethers' question. he knew fine well he shouldn't try find them, especially after what he said to them, but he had to make sure they were alright. he wanted to apologise.

eventually, they arrived back at the alcor. kazuha began assisting in loading the alcor back up with the supplies that were used for the tournament. kazuha didn't stop thinking about y/n.

he was going to visit them.

and make sure xiao didn't get in the way.

YALL I WAS GONNA MAKE THIS A LONG ASS CHAPTER BUT I NEEDED AN EXCUSE TO POST

i may have started writing a xiao x reader 🤠

AND NO FOR THE LAST TIME THIS ISNT A XIAO X READER IM PURELY DOING SEGGSY XIAO STUFF FOR ANGST PLEASE TRUST ME 💔

also i write a bit bad because i write and edit kinda late so 🧍‍♀️

also if you see me simping in xiao x reader comment sections you didn't see me👏

i'm publishing the prologue and chapter 1 of the xiao x reader tomorrow guys 😧