𝙈𝙤𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙣 𝘼𝙐 3

don't worry, i'm writing a proper chapter in the morning 😾

kazuha and i sprinted down the hallway towards our lockers, almost tripping in the process. i slapped my hand on my locker door and wheezed.

"you sound like a tea kettle when you laugh." kazuha laughed as he put in the code to his locker, opening it. i elbowed mine and grabbed the door, making sure it didn't hit anyone that may have possibly passed by. (bennett, we're looking at you.)

kazuha glanced over the door of my locker, placing his hand on his locker. he put his other hand on his hip and crossed his leg over the other. i gave kazuha the side-eye as i packed my books into my locker, grabbing my lunch money and the other books i needed. "whatre you doing, zuzu?"

kazuha only looked down at me and had trouble containing his smile. "what?" i slammed the door shut, hugging my books to my chest as i raised an eyebrow. "nothing. let's go." kazuha boldly wrapped an arm over my shoulder as we walked towards the canteen. i felt my cheeks heating up further and further as we approached our friends' table. everyone was already sat down, eating their lunches.

"WHERE WERE YOUUUUU-" i heard a yelled coming from behind me as i was suddenly tackled into a bear hug.

"lumine- i cant- breathe!" i gasped as i pulled lumine off of me, laughing. lumine giggled as she dragged me over to the left side of the table, where all the girls and venti sat.

"hello there, beautiful cecilia flower- ah, no. that won't work." venti sighed in frustration, scribbling something in his copybook. "that was downright cringey, venti." xiangling laughed as she approached the table, holding a tub of jeuyun chillies. i sat down beside lumine and hu tao, who had finally noticed i had arrived.

"WHRAT TWOOK YWOU SWO LONH?" she yelled, spraying her food all over my face. "don't get all your hammy breadcrumbs all over me! mr raginvindr kept kazuha and i behind because we were.. distracted in class."

"you were flinging hair ties at childe again, weren't you?" lumine sighed as she picked up the fork on her plate. i proudly nodded and folded my arms. "well, remember that time he threw a fake spider in my face?" i questioned everyone as i played with my lunch money.", forgetting that i had to go buy my lunch. "well, i swore i'd always annoy him tenfold than what he did."

xiangling sighed, taking a bite into her chillies.

"y/n?" i felt someone tap my shoulder. i turned to see chongyun's bright smile two seats away from me. i smiled back and waved. "what do you need, yun?"

"kazuha wants you to go get lunch at the counter with him." chongyun pointed up at kazuha, who was waving my over. while he pointed, he knocked xingqiu's hand, knocking his book over and causing him to lose his page.

"you actual-" xingqiu fumed. suddenly, he reached over the table, grabbing a bit of xiangling's chillies. he sat back down and forced chongyun's mouth open, shoving the chillies into his mouth. everyone leaned away from chongyun as he spat it out.

"FUCK- THATS-" chongyun grabbed his water and dashed towards the counter, with xingqiu following after. everyone sat back and glared at the pair.

"well.. zuzu. let's go." i smiled as i stood up, going to the counter to get lunch with kazuha.

after getting our food, we sat back down. this time, hu tao moved down a seat so i could sit in her seat and kazuha sat in chongyun's. as we all ate, the door opened to the canteen.

"xiao! get your emo ass over here! i gotchu some almonds because they didn't have that almond tofu you like." hu tao yelled, waving a now embarrassed xiao over. he groaned as he pulled up a chair and sat next to hu tao.

after lunch, we finished the rest of our classes. our final classes were separated. xiao, hu tao and kazuha all had art while i was stuck in history.

luckily, i shared that class with albedo and kaeya.

we walked down the hallway towards the lockers.

"i'll see you both next time we have history." i waved the pair off as i elbowed my locker. i elbowed it a bit too hard and felt the pain shooting up my arm as i heard a loud crack.

i held my locker door open as i looked down at my elbow.

"FU-"

"you okay?" i heard a voice from behind me. i turned to see xiao standing there, his arms folded as he held a quizzed expression. "i hit my elbow so fucking hard-" i laughed through the pain as i slid down my locker, sitting on the ground as i cradled it.

"that's why you should've remembered the code to your locker, idiot." xiao sighed as he opened the locker next to kazuha's. i glared up at him and rolled my eyes.

"where're hu tao and kazuha?"

"well, they got into a paintbrush fight and flung acrylic paint all over the walls, all over their uniforms, and all over the teacher." he sighed as he reached up into his locker, grabbing a book and a small ukulele case.

"still learning ukulele?"

"learning? i can play perfectly."

"play for me, my little emo."

xiao squinted his eyes as he shook his head. i waved him off, looking off to the side.

"wanna play it for me during study hall tomorrow? we have study hall instead of our economics class tomorrow." i pleaded, carefully kneeling down on my knees and clapping my hands together. suddenly, the pain in my elbow got worse so i quickly let go of my hands and fell back down. xiao quickly nestled down beside me, gently grabbing my elbow.

"it's swollen. dyou want me to take you to the hospital-" he was cut off by footsteps stomping down the hallway.

"kazuha, it's your fault we have detention over the weekend! you ruined my dream journal!"

"i did NOT!" kazuha yelled, before stopping as he glanced over at xiao and i. he instantly ran over, hu tao following. "what happened?!" kazuha panicked as he kneeled down on my other side.

"i elbowed my locker too hard." i chuckled as i used xiao's and kazuha's shoulders as support to stand up. kazuha sighed as he held me tightly, walking me away from the lockers. xiao and hu tao followed silently.

"tomorrow, we're asking the principal for a new code. end of story." kazuha scolded as we got to the bus stop.

"but.. i won't-"

hu tao placed a finger over my mouth to shush me.

"you'll be just as cool by not elbowing your locker." she smiled as she sat on the bench.

"alright, but i was going to say but i won't do it again, but thank you hu tao."

we all waited at the bus stop for the bus to arrive, i cradled my elbow the entire time as i sat in kazuha's embrace.

y'all tysm for 14k reads ily ily ily marry me all of you please accept my proposal and marry me please 💍💍💍🙏🙏🙏

i decided to share this because you deserve to see it too