𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

life is a precious gift that a lot of people take for granted.

we all took it for granted.

i did, you did. we all did.

but what happens to us when we lose something that we should have appreciated, but it's too late?

it was too late for me.

or, so i thought.

for the people of tevyat, a vision is a dream. a goal to work towards.

but when you get that vision, and it's stripped from you, you lose purpose.

you forget what your purpose is. what is your purpose without a vision?

after losing my vision, i forgot about my passions. i forgot about my friends, my past.

my lover.

the only possible way to regain those memories, would be to simply get the vision back.

——————————

"y/n.. please talk to me."

kazuha shook y/n's shoulder, gripping onto the cloth. his hand trembled as he hung his head in distress.

"y/n. please-" kazuha struggled with his own wound as he took off his scarf, wrapping it around their torso.

"fuck. i cant lose you too. don't go-" kazuha rested his chin on y/n's shoulder, tears violently spilled from his eyes.

suddenly, a loud warp and a boom came from below. there was distinct chatter, panic and confusion from below.

suddenly, hundreds of pairs of footsteps ascended the steps close to kazuha and y/n.

there was a loud gasp from the crowd.

kazuha looked up to see the vision bearers of mondstadt.

"what happened?" a red headed man pushed through the crowd, but stopped upon seeing the limp person on the floor.

his eyes darted from y/n to kazuha.

"what happened to them?" he walked over, kneeling beside y/n and scooping them up into his arms.

"alatus. he- wanted to destroy your nation. i don't know why, but he wanted y/n's vision. he stopped as soon as he got it, i don't understan-" kazuha was cut off by a sharp pain in his torso. he let out a groan of pain.

(imagine the english voicelines whenever he takes dmg 😋)

diluc turned around, instantly taking them to the cathedral.

"what's going to happen to them?" kazuha questioned as he was held up by a tall man with blue hair.

"we're going to heal you both. kaeya, bring them to the church." jean commanded the male as she stepped forward.

"i.. can't stay for long."

"why's that?"

"i'm needed in inazuma, but i feel like i can't leave them. they must remember me if they see me everyday." kazuha let out a shaky breath, holding back tears at the sight of his lovers weakened state.