𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙞𝙭

"so, basically people are just.. fighting for his vision? you're just giving it away like that." i looked straight, narrowly avoiding eye contact with either men that walked beside me. xiao had been silent almost the entire time. kazuha and i had been discussing the tournament.

basically, he was giving away the vision to whoever won the entire fight. and we had to use his captain's ship to get to a mini archipelago of islands called the gunyun stone forest.

"..yeah. as i said to you before, i want someone else to revive it and use it." kazuha explained. his words played with the wind and his voice made his words ten times more interesting. i glanced over to the man on my left, who was focused on the path ahead. "xiao, you've been awfully quiet." i said to him. xiao didn't take his eyes off the road. i sighed and turned to my right. "alright. what're the rules for this competition then?"

"you cant have a vision."

"right. so i cant fight in it?"

"i wouldn't let you anyways, you'd just snatch the vision for yourself anyways." kazuha sighed as he began speeding up slightly. my jaw dropped in disbelief as i began catching up to him. "i cant believe you'd think that! you're still the same asshole from inazuma." i pointed in his face. kazuha admired his hand for a moment (as he should) before turning to me.

"and you're still the stubborn, petty n/n who i travelled with in inazuma." kazuha snapped back.. i bit my lip (😩) as i slowed down my pace, walking beside xiao, who looked so fed up with our bickering.

"sorry, about that."

"its fine?" xiao glanced over at me. "we could just ditch him. i could easily get us there in a mere few seconds."

"i heard that, assholes." kazuha yelled from in front of us. i chuckled and looked up at xiao. "i think we should just walk." xiao folded his arms and looked ahead. "suit yourself, mortal."

————————————————————————

we had arrived at the gates.

"see you, xiao. and before you say it, i'll call your name if i need you." i pretended to tip my hat as xiao nodded blankly. he disappeared into particles of black swirls. i turned to kazuha, who quickly approached me, grabbing my forearm and leading me through the streets.

"i do not like that adeptus." kazuha whispered into my ear unexpectedly. his hot breath fell softly onto my ear and behind it. my breath hitched at the sudden action, but i tried to calm down before replying.

"you don't have to like him, but i consider him a friend." i replied, prying his hand off of my forearm. eventually, we arrived at the harbour, and i felt sick seeing the ship once more.

"kazuha! and i recognise those clothes, and that face. y/n." beidou greeted. shaking my hand excitedly. i broke out a smile and shook it back. "the trip only take a little while. no need to assign cabins just yet!" beidou said as the ship slowly began moving from the dock. kazuha suddenly grabbed my hand, boosting us up to a sail beam above of everyone using anemo. i grasped his shoulder as he did this.

"hah, you have anemo yet you're scared of it being used to hoist you up places? typical." kazuha said, letting one of his legs dangle as he watched liyue harbour begin to shrink. "hey, i never use my vision." i pointed at him and let out a small laugh.

"so that day when you were travelling to liyue and got attacked by those treasure hoarders, you didn't use your vision to kill a dozen of them?" kazuha calmly replied.

i squinted my eyebrows before looking back at him. "how did you know about that-" that's when i remembered the random person who had saved me. they had anemo. it was kazuha.

"you asshole."

"what? i don't know what you're talking about."

"you're the one who saved me!?"

kazuha laughed, clutching his stomach as he glanced over, giving me his adorable toothy smile. there was a small red tint on his cheeks.

"you're welcome. i happened to hear the commotion as i passed by. i was actually seeking you out, ironic isn't it?" kazuha smiled.

"thank you."

"it's nothing, you would've done the same for me-"

"no, thank you. i wouldn't of done the same thing for you, so, thank you." i faced him, my legs either side of the beam. kazuha glanced over as i pushed my way over to sit closer to him. i glanced down, feeling awkward, but suddenly my chin was lifted and i was looking into kazuha's ruby red eyes. he had stopped smiling. i felt fluttering in my stomach.

i felt my cheeks heat up as he slowly leaned in. unconsciously, i leaned in too. our lips touched.

maybe time stopped when his lips met mine. it felt as if we were the only people in the world, or as if it was a book and we were the main characters. (😏) but the fluttering in my stomach had become more apparent than before. my heart pounded in my chest as he deepened the kiss. my knees felt weaker but all that i could truly focus on how he fell into my lips, how he invaded all my senses.

eventually, he had to pull away from air. for a good few seconds, our foreheads rested against one another's, but i slowly pulled away from his warmth and looked down at the deck.

the rest of the journey was silent. we sat in a comfortable silence, a comfortable distance away from eachother.

my feelings towards kazuha grew less negative and more affectionate. i could finally try appreciate him and try forget why i held a grudge.

i could try.

TYSM TYSM FOR 1K READS HAHAH OMG

i kinda want to write like rlly spicy stuff, but i need to learn how to first [embarrassed]

ALSO I MIGHT MAKE A FEW MORE CHAPTERS BECAUSE LIKE 😍 1K READS

also has anyone played mihoyos dating sim game yet 🙂 artemis and luke r so hot bye