𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙁𝙞𝙫𝙚

some people change.

some people will always stay the same.

wether it be with people, or alone.

i'll always stay the same.

——————————————

"how do we even get to mondstadt quicker than alatus, to even warn the knights of favonious?" i scratched my chin as we speed walked down the path from nantianmen.

"i was gonna say we can call on xiao, but that's obviously out the window." kazuha shrugged as he picked a sunsietta off a tree we passed by, examining it for any bruises.

the wind blew softly, causing kazuhas' scarf to flail about in the wind, occasionally blocking my face and my view of the road.

"please control your scarf." i swatted it away as i examined the trinkets on my belt, unclipping the compass that was attached to it.

"hm. we won't be able to get there by morning.."

"fuck sake, just cut your fucking scarf in half, it's annoying me."

"calm down. just stop stressing. and stop taking it out on my scarf." kazuha chuckled as he pulled my hand away from his scarf, which was tugging at it violently.

"let's just keep walking.." i sighed, beginning to jog further away from kazuha.

"hey! stop!" kazuha yelled, using his anemo burst to shoot up into the air, the deploying his glider.

he dropped infront of me, stopping me in my tracks.

"you cheat, kazuha." i gasped as i grabbed his wrist, continuing to walk quickly.

kazuha laughed quietly to himself.

(listen to kazuhas voice lines where he laughs it literally ascends me i'm so done)

in the distance, there was someone walking down the path slowly. their blue hair bounced with each step they took.

there was a jingling coming from their outfit. i shushed kazuha, who was still laughing, and approached the person.

they suddenly stopped walking, and i could see their head drop, then snapped back up, then dropped again.

the person sighed and went silent.

"uhm. hello?" i tapped their shoulder.

suddenly, the person jolted awake, turning around and accidentally slapping kazuha in the face.

"what?!" he shrieked as he cupped his cheek.

"oh, i'm so sorry!" the person exclaimed, quickly covering their mouth in shock. "i didn't mean to!"

"it's okay, we just need to ask for your help.." i paused, waiting for them to state their name.

"ganyu."

"right, ganyu. we need the quickest way to get to mondstadt, please." i begged, clasping my hands together.

"well, i know one way.."

hey hey what's up 😟

i wrote this as a filler chapter, but it was supposed to be the final chapter.

i'm currently in hospital rn 😒

i'm sorry if the chapter doesn't make sense, i'm so anxious LMFAO

but legends never die 💪

tysm for 50k reads 💞