𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

i'm having writers block rn. enjoy this filler chapter ig 😻

gorou began walking down the path, away from the inazuma city. i walked beside him and his soldiers in a comfortable silence.

"you're friends with kazuha, right?" gorou questioned suddenly.

it's complicated.

"yeah, i suppose." i looked down and fiddled with them hem of my shirt nervously. in the corner of my eye, i could see gorou's tail wagging. i couldn't contain the small chuckle that escaped my lips. i looked up at gorou, who was looking straight ahead, smiling to himself.

"we're gonna take a small boat from here to kannazuka, from there we're headed to tatarasuna, where the resistance is currently set up." gorou explained as we ventured off the path, towards a small boat in a watery cove. "the resistance.." i mumbled as i tapped my chin.

we arrived at the boat, where gorou hopped on, and so did the soldiers. gorou held out his hand to help me onto the boat, which i gratefully took. gorou sat me down next to one of the soldiers, as the other began rowing quite quickly. gorou stood at the front of the boat, hold img onto a small beam that stuck out of the boat for decoration. after a while of rowing towards kannazuka, i felt my eyelids slowly dropping. i stood up from beside the soldier and stepped over the one that was rowing, making my way over to gorou.

"sorry, it's more comfortable over here." i apologised as i stretched my legs and sat back comfortably. gorou laughed and sat beside me, leaving distance between us. "it's no bother."

"say.. what's liyue like? a country where you can freely have a vision." gorou questioned as he reached down over the boat and let his fingers run along the sea, creating small ripples. i sighed and looked over at the half dog man.

"well, it's nice, i suppose. i wasn't really in liyue for too long because i currently live in mondstadt." gorou flicked his head over in my direction. "the city of freedom? wow. only if inazuma wasn't the land of eternity." he sighed as he extracted his hand from the sea, turning around to look forward. "looks like we're almost in kannazuka."

i turned around to see the island, bare from any cities or major places. i sighed in relief, knowing there couldn't possible be too many shogunate samurais or soldiers anywhere, right?

we arrived at the shore, gorou hopping out of the boat and so did the soldiers. the soldiers pulled the boat up to shore and gorou extended his hand once more to help me get off the boat. i took it and hopped out, almost sinking into the sand. we walked along the shore until finding a small dirt path onto the main part of the island.

after a while of walking, we made it to the resistances' headquarters. gorou proudly looked around and patted my shoulder. "if you weren't already aware, you're going to be staying with us until the traveler and.. his friends, come and retrieve you."

"says who?" i replied, folding my arms in annoyance. "says the traveler and his friends. cmon, we set you up a tent." gorou walked over towards a large group of tents. i slowly followed behind. we stopped infront of a semi-large tent that was fully covered over. "make yourself at home. oh, and if you were to go exploring, i had someone manufacture a cape for that. it's inside your tent." gorou waved his hand as he walked away, back to his duties.

i crawled inside the tent to be greeted with a lavish smell of vanilla. i sighed as i glanced around the tent. there was a bedroll in the corner, and in the other corner sat a small stool with a f/c cape draped over it. i wiggled over and picks duo the cape, wrapped it around my shoulders. the cape completely covered my entire body except for my head. i left the tent, inspecting my surroundings.

glancing over, i saw someone making something that closely resembled a kasa. i wandered towards them and found myself sitting on a stool next to them.

"can i help you?" they questioned without looking away from their work. i nodded and leaned further in to inspect the kasa.

"could you make one of these for me? ill pay for it. i left my own kasa back in mondstadt." i held out a small bag of mora that was attached to my belt.

"my dear, i'll make you one for free. i make these for everyone to use. give me a while and i'll finish this one for you." he nodded at the kasa in his hands. i smiled and patted his shoulder, walking back to my tent.

idfk what to write but okay 😻 two chapters in one day? i can do that

ALSO YO IM FINALLY GETTING BETTER FROM MY ILLNESS 😼 NO SURGERY FOR ME

also, you don't have to, but follow one of my tiktok accounts 😻

memorialalbedo or chqngyuun 💪

PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO KILL BAAL BECAUSE IVE BEEN STUXK ON IT FOR WEEKS AND I CANT .