𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙊𝙣𝙚

"we'll be positioned in inazuma for a while, until the resistance gets back up on their feet. is that alright with you both? because, y'know, youre fugitives and stuff." beidou explained as we returned to them. i nodded my head slowly and sighed.

when was i going to get out of this damn region?

we began walking back to the camp, gorou excitedly reminiscing about the battle that just occurred.

i walked beside kazuha silently. we hadn't said a word since the battle with kujou sara ended. upon arriving at the camp, a lot of the soldiers, beidou and kazuha looked confused.

"dyou not have a tent to stay in?" i spoke up, standing in front of kazuha. he shook his head. "no, i don't. i'll just sleep under the stars tonight." he laughed. his laugh was almost contagious. i chuckled along with him, before looking towards my tent.

"well, you could.. sleep in my tent with me?" i questioned him. kazuha looked up in pure bliss and smiled. he nodded his head excitedly and i grabbed his hand, leading him to my tent.

"sorry, it's a bit tight in here."

"no worries. it's just a sleeping space."

i took kazuha's' sword from him and placed it near the stool next to my sword. i took off my cape, folding it and throwing it over the stool. kazuha sat cross-legged on the bedroll, looking around in a daze.

"what should we do? it's not even dark yet." i questioned, noticing the sun splitting through the flap of the tent door.

kazuha smirked and chuckled. before looking right up at me. he bit his lip and patted the bedroll.

"well, we could-"

"NO. KAZUHA STOP." i shoved him, sending him falling backwards into his back. i scrambled out of the tent and stood outside of it, waiting for kazuha. he dashed out, looking flustered and sweaty.

"you're gross, kazuha." i laughed as i placed my hands on my knees. teppei happened to be walking past, but he awkwardly stopped and glanced between the both of us.

"eh.. right.. we're having tea at my tent, when you're finished up join us." teppei nodded and walked off.

i squinted in confusion, but then i suddenly realised why he said that.

kazuha looked flustered and sweaty, and i was probably red in the face from the suggestion kazuha had made. i turned to kazuha and punched his shoulder.

"what was that for?! he said it not me!" kazuha screeched, pointing after teppei.

"let's just go for that tea." i muttered as i walked off behind teppei, kazuha slowly following after.

this is a filler chapter everyone i apologise , but i'm so tired and i have no mental capacity to write right now

also, i became mutuals with a xiao rp account on tiktok (cringey i know.)

and they called me darling and asked for hugs as payment because i was on their for you page 😧

sorry that ur fyp likes my videos 🙄

tysfm for 12k ilysfm 💞

PHOTO DUMP 😼

LMFAO IM SORRY BUT I HAD TO SHARE THIS

update: i now pay rent to a xiao role play account because i'm on their for you page too much.