𝙈𝙤𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙣 𝘼𝙐 2

this is a part two to the modern au😼

the bus stopped just outside the school, leaving us a good few minutes behind schedule due to how late the bus was. i linked my arm with hu tao as we skipped inside the doors.

"i love backstreet boys." hu two blurted out as we arrived to the lockers. "no, hu tao you love the music video of them in the haunted house." i laughed as i elbowed my locker, causing it to open.

"would it not be easier to just.. remember your code?" xiao hummed as he opened the locker next to hu tao's. i closed my locker, hugging my books to my chest and leaning my back against my locker door. "or, i could elbow it. it seems to open easily when i elbow my locker."

"you'll end up hurting yourself doing that." kazuha laughed as he opened the locker to the left of mine. i glanced away from kazuha, slightly flustered by his presence. hu tao noticed the tension in the air and slithered her arm around my shoulder. "let's go! we'll see you both later." hu tao sang as we walked to class.

"we're here. i think." hu tao let go of my arm and swung the doors open to the biology lab. "the life of the party is- oh." she stopped, turning to face ms. gunnhidlr, who had stopped teaching due to our interruption. "just find your seats." she waved us off and turned around. hu tao made her way over to sit beside amber, who was meddling with her hair band, and i found my way over to albedo.

"morning, y/n." he said without looking up from his book. "good morning, albedo." i smiled as i placed my biology book on the table, flipping it open to the same page as albedo

there was five minutes left of the class, and i was eagerly tapping my pen against my desk, waiting for the class to be over. glancing over, i noticed albedo sketching something in the corner of his copybook. i quietly raised my hand and slammed it down on the copy, dragging it over to me. i straightened his copy and looked at the drawing.

"whose that?" i pointed at the person he drew. "that's you." he muttered as he fixed his braid slightly. i smiled as handed him back his copy. "you draw me cute." i flipped my hair to the side. (if you don't have long hair, just pretend you flipped it)

eventually, the bell rang. i stood up from my stool and grabbed my books. i turned to look at albedo, who looked like he wanted to ask me a question.

"my next class is math. yours?" i asked him, leaning a hand on the table surface. "math, actually." he smiled as he walked up to me. "i'll need to get my books first, will you come with me?"

"sure."

we walked out of the class, up towards the lockers. xiao and kazuha were hovering over kazuha's locker.

"hey, guys." i smiled as i went to elbow my locker, but albedo grabbed my elbow and sighed. "there's an easier way to open your locker-" he pointed towards the lock with a code on. "yeah-"

"they don't remember their passcode." xiao and kazuha said in unison, causing them to glance at eachother and chuckle slightly. i rolled my eyes before giving my locker a quick elbow, causing it to fly open and whack someone's face who was passing by.

"oh, my god! i'm so sorry!" i closed the door to reveal bennett, rubbing his nose in pain. "don't worry, it's just my luck. see you guys." bennett waddled away from the door, meeting with fischl and razor. i winced as i fully opened the door once more, grabbing my maths books.

"kazuha, you have math next, don't you?" i questioned the boy as i turned to face him fully. some days we had math together, some days we didn't. albedo placed a hand on my locker, shifting his body weight.

"yeah, does albedo have math too? that why he's following you?" kazuha gritted his teeth as he turned on his heel and began walking off to math. i glanced up at albedo, mouthing an apology, before we caught up to kazuha.

we arrived to the classroom, kazuha quickly dragged me to a desk at the back of the classroom. albedo sat up at the front with sucrose.

"what's gotten you all jealous, zuzu?" i smiled up at kazuha, resting my head on his shoulder, causing him to flinch. i could see his cheeks turning a bright shade of red. "flustered?" i questioned as i placed my legs up on the table, folding them.

"enough chattering!" mr ragnvindr yelled as he walked inside the classroom. he threw his pile of books onto the table, glancing down at me.

"let's not rest our legs on my clean tables, right y/n?" he sternly asked me. everyone turned to face me.

i gulped as i slowly removed my legs from ontop of the desk. mr ragnvindr turned to the whiteboard and began sprawling over it with math equations.

"take a few minutes to review these with your partner. don't be too loud." he pointed his pen around the room, before sitting in his chair.

kazuha glanced down at his copy, then at me. "i don't know how to do this." he chuckled as he folded his arms.

"well, i don't know how to do it either. i'd much rather be in english right now or something." i stretched my arms.

"wanna come over after school? we can invite xiao and hu tao-"

i raised an eyebrow.

"or it could be just us."

this is a filler ig i'm having writers block rn 🥰

i'm writing a proper chapter later on but i just needed to write something

also when i wrote this my beloved dog decided it would be a master plan to drool all over me and my phone. yeah. i write this on my phone.

photo dump 🙏🙄