𝙁𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙊𝙧 𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙨?

ty to my wifey vSkxtchbook for helping me with this ly ly

this is a 100k squid game au 👹

Tw: death, suicide, spoilers in squid game, if you haven't watched episode six, i recommend watching it before you read this chapter!

i wrote half of this while i was feeling really sick but i'll be editing it!

i also forgot how the marbles game works so sorry 😕
~💀~

"what's the next game even going to be?" chongyun questioned, stepping down from the bunk above his friends, accidentally kicking a beam kim the process.

"i don't know, but i'm sure we'll get through it." xinqiu smiled, taking chongyuns cold hands in his own, rubbing circles on the backs of them with his thumb.

after the previous game, their friend perished in tug of war. they couldn't rest easy knowing what had happened to her.

on the other side of the room, sat a small group of people in the shadows.

"during this next game, you follow my orders." scaramouche spat, his knee bouncing with impatience. he unconsciously went to fix his hat, only to realise it wasn't there.

tartaglia kicked his foot against the slippery tiles. he couldn't take another second in this prison. playing for ¥45.6 billion was not worth dying.

or was it.

~💀~

i sighed, looking among everyone. i turned towards the boy who sat beside me. he was playing with a strand of his hair.

"what dyou think the next game is?"

kazuha looked up from playing with his hair. "we'll know soon. don't worry." kazuha nodded towards the large screen.

there weren't many players left. especially after the previous game.

i fiddled with the sleeve on my jumpsuit nervously.

i didn't want to die.

suddenly, the doors opened and two pink soldiers stepped inside, standing either side of the doors. everyone focused their attention onto them.

"the next game will begin shortly." the intercom announced, and the classic music began playing.

everyone began standing, heading towards the door and waiting for the soldiers to lead them on.

i felt a hand on my shoulder. i glanced over to see kazuha smiling weakly at me.

"it'll be okay." he whispered.

we made our way towards the doors.

"hey! you were on our team before!" a voice squeaked from behind us. turning around, we were met with a boy with braids. he was pointing at another boy not too far behind him.

"venti. it's nice to talk to you." he smiled. "that's xiao."

xiao only nodded, shoving his hands in his pockets.