𝙈𝙤𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙣 𝘼𝙐 7

"whatre you doing right now?" hu tao slammed her hands onto the surface of the table, tapping them in a rhythm.

"your mom." i sighed as i contained my smile, focusing on my work.

there was a deafening silence, before i heard hu tao slamming the table once more, standing out of her chair.

"you disrespect me, y/n!" she shoved away from the table, walking over to another table across from us.

she leaned towards the pair that sat at it, whispering about something. i glanced away from her, scribbling on the corner of my page.

"y/n~"

hu tao sat on the edge of the table, looking down at my page.

"y/n. if you ignore me i'll break your other elbow."

"damn, chill." i unconsciously snatched my elbow off of the table, cradling it.

suddenly, my phone pinged. i dug my hand into my pocket, taking it out.

"it's xiao." hu tao nosily pointed at the imessage notification on my screen. i rolled my eyes and unlocked my phone, checking the message.

Xiao ⛓🖤
where are you and hu?

"will i tell him we're in the library?" i looked up at hu tao, who was picking at the nail polish on her nails.

"yeah, tell him to bring me a doughnut from the canteen."

Y/n
we're in the library

hu tao wants a doughnut

Xiao ⛓🖤
tell hu tao to fuck off
we're coming to the library rn

Y/n
whose 'we' ?
read

"he's coming with someone, but didn't tell me who." i sighed, placing my phone screen down on the counter and picking up my pen.

the doors of the library swung open, someone strutting in. i looked up to see someone with a large hat stomping confidently towards us. i noticed xiao trudging behind him.

"ohh, you're the guy that's friends with childe! hi!" hu tao waved, bringing her knees up to her chest as she sat on the desk further.

"i'm not friends with that ginger idiot." scaramouche rubbed his forehead as he rudely took a chair, pulling it out and sitting at it.

xiao approached the table and sat next to me.

"that's scaramouche, we have a geography project together." xiao pointed at the guy, who was now removing his large hat.

"wheres kazuha?" i asked xiao as i placed my pen ontop of my paper, leaning down to hu taos bag in search of her water.

"he's probably being lectured by the art teacher again- ohh-" hu tao sat up fully, eyes full of realisation and regret.

"what's wrong with her?" scaramouche asked as he placed his notebook on the table.

"i have detention with kazuha for the art incident a few days ago- i gotta go-" hu tao snatched her bag from me, running out of the library.

"what happened in art for her to have detention?" scaramouche laughed as he bit his lip, glancing up at xiao and i. (😫)