𝙈𝙤𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙣 𝘼𝙐 6

"hu tao, step away from the locker!" i raised my non-slinged arm, pointing at hu tao, who was sticking something onto my locker. as soon as my voice echoed through the empty hall, she jumped back from it, before turning her back and slamming it into the door.

"whatre you hiding?" xiao raised an eyebrow as he walked past hu tao and opened his locker.

"nothing, i'm decorating your locker because i love you~" she began, but i ripped her off with my alright arm to see a small, all too familiar drawing that consisted of two circles and a line.

"hu tao."

"that's my name."

"you drew this on my locker didn't you?"

"that wasn't me, i don't know what your talking about." hu tao began backing away from us, her hands slightly opened in claws as she moved away.

"this better be off of my locker before i go and get tartaglia to throw hair ties at you." i pointed at my locker, before elbowing it open with my non slinged arm.

"you're still elbowing it?" a voice echoed through the hallway. i turned to see kazuha walking towards us in the opposite direction of hu tao.

"yeah, i never got a new passcode." i smiled as i slammed my locker open, almost catching xiao's fingers as he jumped back from the door. "yeah, just be wreck-less and destroy my fingers in the process, y/n." xiao growled as he closed his locker and turned around, walking off to the canteen.

"what crawled up his ass and died?" kazuha questioned, leaning against his locker.

"you worded that beautifully. you should truly be a soundcloud rapper." i joked as i grabbed the books i'd need for my next classes. i shut the door and turned to face kazuha, leaning my side against the locker.

"oh my god, don't tell me you're actually thinking of becoming a soundcloud rapper." i scoffed as i clicked my fingers infront of his face. kazuha suddenly wrapped my arm around his and walked with me down the hallway, glancing up at the ceiling in thought.

"i'd make a really good soundcloud rapper. hey, i could get xiao to play guitar in the back and venti can write me stuff- ooh, wait no, i could get tartaglia to-"

"alright, enough of your boy band soundcloud fantasies. i'm starving." i dragged kazuha down the hallway, walking faster.

we arrived at the canteen, kicking the double doors open with our feet and striding towards our table.

"hello, children." i announced as i dropped my bag on a chair. on the left of the chair was venti, the right was xiao, and there was an empty chair across from it.

"where're the others? are you guys the only ones here?" kazuha questioned as he dropped his bag on the chair opposite me.

"no no, xinyan, xingqiu and chongyun are in line for their lunch." venti replied as he dropped a chicken wing onto his plate, wiping the sauce onto a napkin.

"is hu tao around?" i asked as i dug through my pockets, fishing out some change for lunch. "no, she's probably avoiding you after drawing.. that thing on your locker." xiao tapped his fingertips on the table, resting his head in his hand. i bit the inside of my mouth as i remembered what she drew.

"yeah, im gonna gather some people to go on a manhunt for that girl."

"ooh, can i come? i can help, im good at finding things, please, im really good-" venti began, but was shushed when i slapped a hand over his mouth.

"okay, you can come. stop being weird-" i glanced at his water bottle, which had fizzy apple-juice like substance. "what's in your bottle?"

"apple juice."