𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙎𝙞𝙭

Master Diluc,

it saddens me to write this letter to you, but i wish to resign from the dawn winery and relocate to liyue. there's more opportunities for me here than in mondstadt. if you ever request my help once more, i'd be more than happy to help you out. please write back to me as soon as possible.

l/n y/n.

i examined the parchment for any mistakes, before sealing it in an envelope and writing dilucs name and the address of the dawn winery on it. upon leaving the room and making it to the stairwell, i heard distinct chattering from the balcony above. it sounded like beidou. curious, i lightly treaded up the stairs.

i saw beidou with xiao. they both spoke lightly.

i hid behind a pillar in the wall and listened out to their conversation.

"i'm flattered that you came to me with this, although i don't know of you well." beidou remarked as she took a deep breath.

"i cant say this to the.. inazuman fugitive."

"i understand that you have feelings for them, but they have feelings for kazuha and it's known."

"i'm aware. but please, keep them away from me until i stop feeling this way."

"i will. don't worry." beidou finished off. suddenly, i heard footsteps approaching, and never in my life have i thrown myself harder down 3 flights of stairs.

at the last flight of stairs, i threw myself down too hard and landed on my ass with a boom reverberating through the inn. verr looked up from her desk in shock.

"well, that hurt." i groaned as i leaned against the wall to stand up. i trotted over to verr goldet and placed the letter on the desk.

"letter.. for.. diluc." i spluttered out as i placed a hand on my hip. "i'll get someone to deliver this. don't worry. go rest." verr smiled, signalling for me to leave. as i walked back to my room, it suddenly hit me.

i was fairly dense to it but, xiao had feelings for me.

it makes sense. he was known to be very closeted and to himself, not caring for mortals too much.

but why me.

i shook my thoughts out of my head as i opened the door to my room.

"y/n, finally." i heard a voice murmur from further into the room. i walked inside, dropping my sword onto the desk as i spotted kazuha, tucked up in the sheets. i tilted my head as i admired him. he seemed to be out of it, but he knew that i had come into the room weirdly.

i removed the outer layers of my clothing, left in a simple shirt and pants. i crawled onto the bed, next to my lover. as soon as i crawled underneath the covers, he wrapped his arms around me and snuggled into me tightly.

"archons, you're clingy kazu."

"i'm not afraid to admit that i am."

i lay down, holding him in my arms. i sighed as i glanced out the window. i felt kazuha place a lazy kiss on my hand.

"goodnight, n/n." he whispered.

"goodnight, kazuha."

——————

the following morning, kazuha and i walked down to the front counter, i eagerly expected a letter back from diluc.

sure enough, there was a letter.

i took it from verr and opened it with kazuha in front of the counter.

y/n,

i appreciate your message, but i'll need to see you in person to release you from the contracts. i understand that mondstadt may not have as much opportunity as liyue. please come see me in the dawn winery as soon as possible.

Diluc Raginvindr.

i sighed as i clutched the elegantly-written letter to my chest. kazuha gently took the letter and scanned over it.

"i can accompany you to the winery. if you wish, that is." he suggested after reading it. he handed it back to me and i folded it up. "yeah, you can come along. we can start heading back up to mondstadt later on today. it'll only take a few hours to get from here to the border."

this is a filler because i'm posting another longer chapter later on tonight 😀

ALSO, EUROPE PLAYERS. I NEED FRIENDS 😾

also, i've officially started the hilichurl fanart kink club and i'm the only member rn 👎

i felt like i had to share my results on this test because i'm so proud😍

fanart in the next chapter my marriage partners and readers