𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚

"i-"

kazuha helped me to stand and he backed away. i stared at him in disbelief. "why are you in mondstadt?" i glared right into his eyes.

kazuha kept his proud stance, a hand placed on the grip of his sword as the rain softly fell onto the both of us.

"beidou sent me here." he explained as he took a step towards me. i tried taking a step back but he grabbed my upper arms with his hands as his face sat closely to mine.

"i'm so sorry. for everything. i've been an awful person. i just felt hurt when you.." kazuha glanced to the side, i instantly knew he was talking about xiao and i. "but if you like him, that's okay. i can accept it. but i will always hold you dear in my heart. you can always depend on me for anything." kazuha took a deep breath before continuing. "what i'm trying to say is.."

"i'm sorry."

i looked down at the ground. kazuha loosened his grip on my arms, looking hopefully at me. i looked back up and took a deep breath.

"you made me feel ridiculous. i've been in the tavern all week trying to get you out of my head."

kazuha nodded his head slowly.

"i need some time. just come talk to me when your done in mondstadt i guess. ill be in the winery. goodbye." i pulled away from kazuhas embrace and walked ahead of him. in the heat of the moment i may have forgotten the merchants and the cart, but that didn't matter right now.

kazuha was treating me like a pawn that he could just go back to whenever he wishes. upon entering the winery, diluc stood infront of the door with two familiar figures.

"aether, paimon! whatre you.. doing here?" i asked as i politely bowed infront of diluc.

"as far as i'm aware, theyre both travelling to inazuma. since you're from inazuma, you can give them some pointers?" diluc requested as he fixed his hair.

"sure, but what about kazuha?" i asked the pair, since kazuha was already in liyue and he was in inazuma aswell. suddenly, i realised the fact that i ditched him in the rain without a place to stay.

"he wouldn't talk to us. something about you i guessed. and, well, since you were in inazuma too, what's wrong with asking you?" aether beamed, paimon nodding along.

"ill leave the pair of you to it." diluc announced, walking up to the second floor.

i explained everything to paimon and aether.

"i'm sure beidou and the crux fleet have a way of getting into inazuma. so i wouldn't worry if i was in her hands." i finished my explanation. aether and paimon were looking at eachother, probably a bit stunned after hearing what they just heard. "are you two alright?" i questioned as they looked back at me.

"yeah, it just seems that the shogun is insanely strict." paimon laughed nervously.

i sighed and rolled my eyes as i stood up from my chair and began walking towards the front doors of the dawn winery. "strict doesn't even begin to explain what she's like. she still has samurais come from inazuma to kill me. i wasn't the one who snatched that vision."

aether and paimon followed me to the doors. i opened them and walked outside, they followed after me.

"i have nothing to do, so i'll just escort you both to the border of mondstadt and liyue. does that sound good?" i asked as i reached my hand out to feel the raindrops that were slowly stopping. aether nodded and we began walking towards the border.

—————————————————————————

after a bit of walking, we made it to the border.

"this is where we part ways. have a safe journey in inazuma. although i'm wanted in that nation, you can always send a letter my way and i'll come help you." i nodded and turned around to walk away, but aether stopped me.

"i know, about the situation between you, kazuha and xiao."

i squinted my eyes nervously and scratched the back of my neck.

"so, did xiao tell you about it?"

"no, we overheard kazuha talking to beidou about it. he really likes you. i think you should give him a chance. hear him out." aether nodded as he shoved his hands in his tiny pockets. "farewell."

"paimon looks foward to seeing you again, y/n!" paimon exclaimed as they walked away.

i began walking back towards the dawn winery. thoughts clouding my vision.

i should go talk to kazuha.

after walking for some time, i made it to the dawn winery, but i walked right past it. i was going to find kazuha.

this chapter kinda short i mean..

TY FOR 4K READS ILY

i'm having writers block rn so please anyone.. give me ideas☹️

i went to the doctors today and my nurse turned out to be my aunt? awkward

she had the audacity to rip my bandage off as if it was a small plaster 😡 for you americans, a plaster is a bandaid.