𝙈𝙤𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙣 𝘼𝙐 4

"yeah. it looks like you've fractured the bone." the doctor said, pointing at the xrays in his hand. "how did this happen again?"

"i don't know, it just happened." i muttered, cradling my elbow.

"they elbowed their locker in school too hard." xiao corrected me as he folded his arms and stood up.

"well, thanks for following along with my plan?" i scowled at xiao.

"yeah, but the doctor needs to know, besides, he won't believe it just happened to fracture itself." kazuha explained as he sat next to me.

"will it be okay, sir?" hu tao asked as she admired the posters on the walls.

"it'll be fine. we'll wrap it up in a sling now and you can come back in a week and we'll fit it for a cast." the doctor left the room to get the sling.

"that childe guys gonna make fun of the fact that i cant throw hair ties at him now." i groaned as i covered my face.

"atleast it isn't as dumb as breaking my arm."

the room went silent.

"what body part is your elbow on, y/n?" xiao questioned as he rubbed his temple.

"ohh. yeah- well, anyways shush." i swatted my hand, wanting to make xiao stand further away. eventually, after sitting in complete silence, the doctor came back and wrapped from my elbow down in a sling.

"i'll call you about an appointment for next week. you can go. take care." the doctor smiled, rubbing hand sanitizer onto his hands. as we left the hospital, i got a phone call from my mother.

"y/n. where are you. you're late for dinner."

"listen, i went to the hospital and surprise, fractured my elbow."

"HOW DO YOU-"

"be home soon, bye!" i hung up and shoved my phone in my pocket. we sat down at the bus stop, waiting for the next bus that went to our neighbourhood.

everyone in our friend group lived either on the same street or the street adjacent from ours. our street had xiao, kazuha, chongyun, hu tao, lumine and aether, xiangling and i.

the rest lived in the street adjacent.

there was an everlasting war on which street was better.

currently, our street was winning. we had the better people and a cleaner street.

eventually, the bus arrived and we got on. kazuha helped as i carefully walked up the steps.

"let me pay for your fare." kazuha smiled as he dumped extra change into the box,
grabbing two tickets. i felt my cheeks flush as i nodded, stuttering a thank you.

kazuha only laughed as we made our way to the seat infront of hu tao and xiao. they were bickering once more.

it was hu tao that formed the friend group. she was already friends with xiao before kazuha and i. then, we just happened to be as dumb as eachother to like eachother enough.

"i'm so mad at mister windy for ruining my dream journal in art class." hu tao complained to xiao, who really didn't care.

"you're so lucky you all have art. i have to learn about the tragedies of snezhnaya in history." i groaned as i smacked my forehead with my non-slinged arm.

"damn. L." hu tao held up her fingers in the shape on an 'L' before continuing to bicker about her journal.

eventually, the bus arrived at our street and we got off. hu tao sprinted towards her house, leaving kazuha, xiao and i to walk alone.

"this is my stop." kazuha pointed towards his house. i loved his house. it was decorated beautifully, and it had a tower-like extension to it.

"you better meet me at my porch tomorrow you two." kazuha pointed at us before opening his gate and walking into his garden.

"goodnight, y/n." he smiled before making a run for it towards his door. xiao and i continued walking towards my house.

"is your elbow okay?" xiao questioned as he glared down at my sling.

"what dyou think, bozo?" i scoffed as i stroked my arm. "she's delicate. watch her."

"her?"

"did you misunderstand me?"

"i- no. whatever." xiao sighed as he swung his ukulele carrier in his hands. i noticed it and looked down at it. "you'll play it for me tomorrow, wont you?" i smiled as we arrived in front of my house.

"since you're injured, fine."

we began walking towards the front door.

"can you play sweater weather? WAIT NO- my chemical romance." i nodded slyly as i smirked. xiao rolled his eyes as we stopped at my front door.

"i don't know the chords to my chemical romance songs. yet." xiao looked over at my front door and opened it for me.

"before you get too cold just go inside. message me later."

"and that i shall. goodnight my emo, may your nights be as gloomy as your hair that shines beautifully in the reflection of the moon."

"what the fuck, y/n."

"it was a half joke. goodnight lord of the goth gang."

"i'm not gonna say anything." xiao rolled his eyes as he turned around and walked off of the porch.

y'all hey hi hi i have so much energy rn

i just sang what does the fox say and backstreet boys with my mother for hours

i shows my mom a video of xiao dancing and she said, as i quote, "you have the hots for him don't you?"

and without denying, i said yes. because i'm a proud xiao stan and simp and i won't deny it any longer.

but she thinks i'm into emos

anyways here's ur daily fanart that i gather just for you

TOMO IS SO HOT GIVE ME A CHANCE /hj

i tried searching up gorou on wattpad and all i got were octonauts one shots?