𝙈𝙤𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙣 𝘼𝙐 8

tw semi steamy kissy scene 🙄

"it's nice to see your arm is all better again." xinyan smiled as she admired my now fully healed arm. i smiled as i opened my locker properly.

something fell out of my locker, a piece of paper. i leaned down to grab it. i turned to xinyan.

"you should sign up for this." i handed xinyan the paper, it was about a talent show that was going on in the school.

"i will! you should do it with me." she smiled, opening her school bag and taking out small cards.

"oh, i don't sing-"

"well, now you do." xinyan smiled, handing me a card. "my numbers on it."

"xinyan!" a voice yelled from down the hallway. xinyan and i turned to see barbara skipping towards xinyan.

"hey barb, y/n and i were just talking about this talent thingy, you should join us." xinyan grinned, handing barbara the flyer.

barbara's eyes lit up even more than before. her ocean orbs fluttered as she smiled at xinyan and i. "of course i'll join your trio, ohh this is going to be amazing!"

"we're gonna head off to lunch, you wanna join?" xinyan offered, but i shook my head. "no, it's alright. i'm gonna head to the library, my friends are probably waiting there. i'll call you later about the show, though!" i grabbed my bag from the floor, swinging a single arm over my shoulder as i began running down the hallway.

i accidentally tripped over my shoe slightly, but regained my posture before i approached the library door.

i shook my head, craning it to the side.

i'll make an even more dramatic entrance than scaradouche.

i placed both hands on the door, taking a deep breath. i looked down at the floor, pushing the doors. as i swung them open, the doors hit the bookshelves behind them. i felt as if i was in slomotion, performing an amazing walk towards my friends.

"what's up little lads?" i called out to them as i approached the table, placing my palms against the top of the table and leaning down to hu tao and venti, who were sitting closest to where i stood.

"venti, i have come to the conclusion that for halloween, you'll be little lad." i slapped his beret, going to sit beside him, but i did a double take, snatching the beret right off of his head and placing it on mine.

hu tao snorted, trying not to laugh.

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?" he screamed, lunging towards me. i jolted backwards, knocking into someone.

they made a loud 'oof!' sound, as did i.

"watch where you're going, you clumsy asshole." scaramouche spat as he grasped the book in his hand, whacking my shoulder with it.

"wow, thanks for damaging my arm more, dickwad." i raised my voice slightly, pulling out an empty chair next to the now angered little lad wannabe and sitting down in it.

venti turned to me, snatching the beret off of my head angrily. he slapped it onto his head and folded his arms onto the table, leaning onto them and facing the other way.

"wheres kazuha?" i asked him as i pushed away from the table, placing my legs onto the table and crossing them. i leaned back into my chair, balancing on its back legs.

"probably finishing class with xiao." he glanced back at me. i nodded my head slowly, folding my arms as i scanned the library.

apart from us, there were a few people in the library.