𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙊𝙣𝙚

"we'll probably have to journey back to inazuma with the alcor, supplies and whatnot." beidou tutted as she brought her pointer finger from liyue to inazuma on the map.

the sailors stood around the table, kazuha being one of them.

"alright. we're headed off in a week. you can all go." beidou smiled. but before she could leave herself, she was stopped by an all-too familiar grey haired boy.

"can i bring y/n?" was his first frantic question as he gripped onto the edge of her desk.

"i don't want to look after two fugitives. we'll only be gone from a few months to a year or so. they'll wait for you." beidou patted his shoulder.

"no, wait-" kazuha turned to beidou, who was leaving the room.

"i don't want to part with them again. last time i did that in inazuma it was a huge mistake. i'm not going through that again."

"i'm sorry, but y/n is safer here, and i need you to come with us. you know inazuma best out of all of us. you can go now. oh- and i'd suggest telling y/n within the next few days before we leave." beidou turned on her heel, exiting the office and walking into her private quarters.

kazuha stood in the middle of the office, speechless.

i cant leave her again.

—————————

"dyou know where kaedehara kazuha is? he's a sailor with beidou?" i asked a couple at the wanmin restaurant.

"nope! sorry!" one of them exclaimed with a mouth full of a blue popsicle. his blue eyes danced along the rigid pattern of the popsicle in delight.

boy, he really loves those treats.

i turned to the boy next to him. he had his nose buried in a book.

"excuse me?" i prodded at the boy, but he ignored me.

"hello?"

suddenly, the boy next to him scoffed, reaching over and placing a cold hand on the cover of the boys book, slamming it into his face.

"XINGQIU!"

instantly, the boy snapped his book shut his book, glaring at his friend.

"chongyun, i lost my page! thankfully i specifically revised what page number i'm on-"

the boy, seemingly named xingqiu, turned to face me. he immediately placed his book behind his back, bowing and shaking my hand politely.

"xingqiu. i apologise for my rudeness, my liege. how may we assist you?"

i nodded slowly, before smiling.

"y/n. i'm looking for someone named kaedahara kazuha. he's with beidou's crew."

"hm." xingqiu looked over at chongyun, who was busy eating his popsicle.

"i don't know about that name, but i know that the alcor is parked up in the harbour." xingqiu sat back down into his stool, flipping the pages of his book in satisfaction.

"alright, thank you. thank you!" i yelled as i ran towards the harbour, in search of kazuha.

upon getting to the harbour, i saw it not too far away from the harbour.