𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧

♡︎𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗺𝗼𝗺♡︎

———————

"xianglings food is.. interesting to say the least." kazuha breathed out as he hung his coat up on the hook near the door of his cabin.

"definitely. it was just really funny when you ran outside of the restaurant and dunked your head in someone's pot of water." i teased, poking at kazuhas arm as he snatched it away.

"you would've done the same thing if you ate several chilli peppers."

"no, i would not have made a fool out of myself."

kazuha rolled his eyes and pinched his fingers together, dragging them down infront of his face and taking a deep breath. my lips curved into a satisfied smile.

i enjoyed annoying him sometimes.

"lets forget about that, okay?" kazuha sighed as he fluffed up our cushions and straightened out the duvet. (malewife)

"are you headed to bed already? it's not even late." i nodded towards the small, round window that sat above the bed. it was just turned dark outside.

"yeah, i am. i have a lot of cargo to move tomorrow." he replied as he took off the outer layer of his shirt, sitting down on his side of the bed.

"alright, fine. ill go to sleep too." i mumbled, diving into the empty spot beside kazuha.

he lay down, planting his face into his pillow and extending an arm, feeling around for me.

when he felt my arm, he dragged me closer to him.

"woah, calm down." i tapped his arm with my finger as i heard his breath become lighter.

he had fallen asleep with his arm pinning me down.

sighing, i stared up at the ceiling. eventually, my vision became dark as i fell into slumber.

—————————

"i didn't expect to see you so soon, y/n. but we have important matters to discuss."

alatus sat on a wooden chair in the middle of a dark void. y/n stood right infront of him.

"why are you here.." y/n's breath hitched in fear as they caught sight of the adeptus' alter ego.

"it's been finalised. xiao's body will fully be mine to control within ten hours. and then, we strike." alatus stood from the wooden chair, gliding towards y/n and grabbing their chin with a gentle, yet forceful grip.

"we'll test our strength in mondstadt, darling. then, i'll come to find you."

y/n threw his hand off of his chin, pushing it down. "you won't get close to mondstadt. ill make sure you don't get to take control of xiao within those twelve hours." y/n pointed a finger at his mask.

a deep, raspy chuckle emitted from the man. he closed the gap between them, bringing up a hand to slowly stroke a strand of their hair.

"you won't be able to stop me. you don't know where xiao is. you cant stop a powerful being. you aren't brave enough to sacrifice your own power to save a city."