𝙈𝙤𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙣 𝘼𝙐 1

tysm for 400 reads oh my-
just yesterday i had like 200 WHAT
also please give me ideas of what to do in the next chapters because im having a writers block

anyways, this is a modern au in which kazuha and y/n like eachother  😎

😧
this chapter isn't canon to the story so skip it if you wish

edit: 600 READS OMF

—————————————————————————
modern au: chapter one
the bus stop.

"y/n, wake up! you'll be late for the bus!" my mother yelled from downstairs. i sprang up from my bed and turned to my left. my clock was slowly ticking its way to 7am. i had atleast 15 minutes to get ready before the school bus arrived at the bus stop down the street. i sprung out of bed, grabbing my clothes and kicking off my pyjamas. i struggled to get my clothes on but i got them on in under a minute. i grabbed my perfume and sprinted for the bathroom, quickly scrubbing my teeth while applying deodorant and perfume. i grabbed my mini makeup bag and my school bag from my room. i checked my watch. 07:05. i dashed downstairs, quickly packing my bag and throwing on my shoes, forgetting to tie them.

"calm down, usain! take your lunch." my mother threw my bento box at me and i packed it into my bag. i threw my bag over my shoulder and grabbed my phone from the kitchen counter.

07:09.

i sighed as i sat at the counter. my mother handed me a slice of toast and patted my shoulder. "just eat it and walk. ill be home late today so catch the bus with kazuha. have a nice day." she said as she turned her back on me. i stood up and opened the front door to be greeted by my friend, xiao.

"wow, you're finally waiting for me?" i rolled my eyes as i closed the door behind me. xiao glanced down and suddenly, he was kneeling down at my shoes.

"whatre you doing, edgelord?"

"you didn't tie your shoes."

"oh.."

xiao stood up, his facial expression was unrecognisable as he turned away and began trudging down the path towards the street. i caught up to him, matching his speed as we walked towards the bus stop. "so.. uhm." i began, slowly clapping my hands together out of pure awkwardness.

"would you maybe like to-" xiao began, but he was cut off by a distant scream. we turned around to see two figures running at the soles of light towards them. suddenly, i was tackled to the floor by someone.

"N/N MY LOVE" hu tao screamed in my face as kazuha stood over us, placing a hand on xiaos shoulder and laughing. xiao held a blank expression of boredom as he walked off ahead. hu tao got off of me as kazuha offered me a hand to help stand, which i took. kazuha was my best friend, and our friend group was quite large, but mainly hu tao, xiao, kazuha and i hung out.

he pulled me into a bear hug, which was unexpected. i tensed up for a second, before calming and falling into his arms. he laughed as he pulled away and wrapped my arm around his. we walked towards xiao, hu tao following us and complaining about the weird smell of the bus. upon arriving, we saw a note plastered over the timetable of the bus.

buses will be 20 minutes behind schedule. all buses that provide school transportation have contacted schools, notifying their late arrivals.

"well, atleast we miss out on a bit of science." i said as i sat down on the bench, kazuha following me like a lost puppy. he wrapped his arm around my shoulders. bold.

"i like science! especially biology." hu tao smiled brightly as she sat with us, dragging xiao with her. we spent a few minutes in a comfortable silence, kazuha still kept his arm over my shoulder. an old woman walked up to the bus stop, sitting next to kazuha.

"my, what a lovely couple." she exclaimed to us, clutching her purse and smiling brightly.

"o-oh, no no, we're not a-"

"yeah, she's the best girlfriend i could ever have." kazuha beamed proudly. i felt my cheeks flush as he said this. the woman laughed sweetly as she questioned us about our mornings and where we were headed. i stayed silent the entire time. eventually, our bus arrived, and we were about to hop on, but not before kazuha pulled me back after the others got on.

"did i make you uncomfortable before? when i told her you were my girlfriend? i'm sorry-" kazuha sooke softly, but i planted a small peck on his cheek, causing his entire face to go red.

"don't worry, kazu. i didn't mind it." i smiled as i turned to get on my bus, but suddenly kazuha pulled me back, placing a delicate hand on the back of my neck and looking into my eyes. his lips gently touched mine. after a few seconds, i pulled away due to the bus driver honking his horn. i pulled myself from kazuhas grasp and quietly entered the bus, paining my fare as kazuha did the same.

STOP THIS IS SO BAD 😧 I SWEAR ILL EDIT IT LATER BUT IM CURRENTLY RESTINF ATM BC I ALMOST GOT BLOOD POISONING 😋 ALSO 699 READS? YESSIR

follow my tiktok @memorialalbedo 😋

ill be posting more modern chapters along with this every time we hit a read goal or whenecer i feel like it idk