𝙈𝙤𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙣 𝘼𝙐 5

i woke up in my bed. i was lying on my elbow.

as soon as i realised the pain that went through my elbow because i was lying on it, i let out an inaudible screech.

i got changed into a f/c jumper with jeans. (or whatever you want to wear i dunno)

i ran down the stairs, avoiding the chew toys that were littered on the stairs.

"where's the dog?" i yelled out to the kitchen as i heard my mother messing about in there. "in the backyard, darling."

i walked into the kitchen. the door to the garden was open, and as soon as i opened the kitchen door, the family dog bolted in. (i was about to write d/n for dogs name, but that looks like a deez nuts joke🤭)

"hey- WAH-" i yelled as i got tackled by the dog, almost falling backwards into my mother. "sit down before you fall and fully break that elbow of yours." she laughed before setting down a plate of fruit infront of me.

"i'm not really hungry right now. i'll probably leave earlier and go to the store with xiao or something. thank you, though." i smiled as i stood up from the stool at the kitchen island and walked into the dining room that was in a doorway from the kitchen. i grabbed my bag and packed it with my books from last night.

i checked the time. 07:46. school started at 08:15.

"when xiao gets to the porch, im gonna head off-" just as i said that, there was a knock at the door. i swung it open to reveal xiao, standing there holding his ukulele case.

"hello, my little xiao." i cooed as i closed the door behind me. "whatre you, my number one fan, you're so weird." xiao rolled his eyes as he walked off the porch.

"no, yeah. i'll be your number one fan, for your eyes put me in a trance-"

"y/n, stop."

"-for your beautiful face captivates me-"

"y/n, shut the fuck up before i throw my ukulele at your face."

i went to place a hand on his shoulder, but he flinched.

"oh.. xiao.."

"what?"

"he hits you.. doesn't he-"

"shut the actual fuck up-"

"alright, jeez. maybe i amnt your number one fan anymore." i scoffed as we left my front garden and walked towards kazuha's house.

"you're still my number one fan, don't lie." half of xiao's lip curved as he looked in my direction. "yeah, i couldn't lie. but i'm yet to see you learn the chords for a my chemical romance song."

"actually-"

"YOU GUYS DIDNT WAIT FOR ME YOU GREMLINS-"

we turned around in unison to see hu tao charging at us. she slowed down in front of us, punching us both in the shoulders. "i was waiting for you behind a bush across the street from y/n's house, and then when i tried calling on you you both started bickering. also, y/n, i like your poetry." hu tao pointed at me and laughed. she walked in between us, wrapping her arms over both of our shoulders.

eventually, we arrived at kazuha's house. he was sitting on the steps of his porch.

"hey, cmon!" i waved him over and smiled. he instantly ran over, gently placing a hand on my arm. "how do you feel?" he questioned as he squeezed i between hu tao and i.

"it's not as painful, mum got some painkillers, but it sucks that i can't do anything with this arm too much." i scoffed as i threw my head backwards. we arrived at the bus stop, sitting down. i glanced over kazuha's shoulder and saw xiao passionately studying a piece of paper. i grabbed kazuha's shoulder with my good hand and snatched the paper, hunching over to read it.