𝙈𝙤𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙣 𝘼𝙐 9

"wheres kazuha?" i asked venti as i sat down. he glanced over slowly, a knowing look on his face.

"what..?"

i looked over at hu tao, who had her head buried in a book. i squinted my eyes as i noticed she was giggling behind it.

"what is going on with you both?" i quickly glanced between the both.

venti was now looking away, the back of his hand covering his mouth.

"we know what happened, we're not deaf or dumb." hu tao burst out, laughing, but was quickly scolded by a teacher for her outburst.

in a panic, i glanced over at venti. he was looking down at the pages infront of him, his fingers covering his trembling mouth. suddenly, venti began wheezing, pulling his beret over his eyes to avoid my cold gaze.

"don't."

"in public, bold." hu tao snickered, kicking her legs against mine as she squealed.

"okay, stop." i used my leg to block hers.

"what was it like?" venti asked, shutting his book abruptly and leaning forward.

"i'm not going to tell you what it was like, venti."

"would you tell me?" hu tao chimed in.

"no."

hu tao gasped, standing from her chair in complete anger.

"i'm your best friend!"

"L, best friend." i replied, grabbing my things and packing them into my bag.

i waved the pair goodbye, and, with that, left the library.

there was one more class for today, and, thankfully, it wasn't one i shared with any of my friends.

i walked up to my locker, quickly glancing at the time on my phone.

i'm gonna be late for the third time this month.

i glanced around.

"i'm sorry for this." i whispered as i whacked my elbow into my locker, causing it to fly open and smack my face.

"what the FUCK-" i placed a hand on my nose as i dug my other hand into the locker, finding my science books.

"you alright?" i heard a monotone voice from behind me.

i turned on my heel, being met with, of course, albedo. i mentally face palmed.

"oh, bey albendo." i tried replying, but my nose was plugged due to the pain, and, the feeling of an oncoming nose bleed.

"did you elbow your locker?" he sighed as he gently approached closer, removing my hand from my nose to examine it.

"my locker whacked my face, so.."

"i observed. it happened while i was rounding the corner."

i blushed in pure embarrassment.

"i'll bring you to the nurse, we'll explain what happened to the teacher when we get to class." albedo offered, taking up my books from my grasp.

we slowly trudged down the hallway, discussing our science topics.

instinctively, when we passed the art class, i glanced in, hoping too see kazuha in there, and surely enough, he was.

as soon as we passed, he looked over at the door from the left, his face dropped when he saw albedo and i walking down the hall.

——————————