𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙤

"y/n. we've arrived in liyue." a merchant called from over his shoulder. i had been sitting on the platform of the back of the cart, examining the rear of the cart. i had to make sure nobody crept up behind the cart, either. after getting attacked by treasure hoarders i've been on edge. we arrived at the gates, where guards, or millileth, stopped us.

"halt, travellers. we must see legal documents for the reason as to why you are here and we must investigate your cart immediately. stand aside." one of them stopped us. i hopped off the back, taking my small items with me and standing to the side with the merchants. they searched our cart and took the legal documents from one of the merchants.

"you may proceed, welcome to liyue harbour." one of them greeted as they let us into the city. it was bustling with all sorts of people and all sorts of stores and markets lined the streets. i walked in front of the cart, guiding the citizens to the side so we could pass through. i took out my map and inspected the small city of liyue in the south of my map.

"so we're here.." i pointed to the street with the liyue adventurers guild. "and we need to somehow get here.." i pointed towards the docks on the map. i scrolled it up and threw it into the air, it quickly dissolved into the air. i held my left hand tightly on my sword as i made my way through the streets. diluc knew the city of liyue was going to be warmer than mondstadt, so he had gotten someone to pack my kasa. i wore it while on the run in inazuma. i had it placed ontop of my head as i looked down at the ground, trying to push through the crowds and trying to separate them for the cart.

eventually, we got to the harbour. i began walking down towards a ship, but before i could get closer, a tall woman stopped me. "and where do you think you're going?" the woman looked down at me. i bit the inside of my mouth before folding my arms and looking up at her. "i am l/n y/n, here with the dawn winery on behalf of a delivery." i placed my hand on my heart while speaking of the dawn winery. "ah, that's my delivery!" the woman beamed as she clicked her fingers, her crew going towards the cart. i quickly threw myself infront of the cart protectively. "i need you to sign this contract to prove that you, indeed, are.." i paused as i looked at the name on the bottom of the contract. "beidou?" i asked. her name was familiar.

"yeah, that's me." she chuckled as she snatched the contract rudely and signed them, leaning the paper on her knee. i took the paper back and threw it on top of a crate of the wine. "a dozen crates of wine, coming your way." i ordered the merchants to unload the wine. "now now, i can get my sailors to unload them. get your merchants to have a rest and we can have some wine ourselves in my headquarters." beidou placed a friendly hand on my shoulder, but i shrugged it off. "no thank you. i don't have time to drink." i lied. i had plenty of time. i just didn't want to waste it on a pirate. "hey, i'm not thick. just one glass of wine." the captain pleaded. i slowly turned, contemplating it.

"..fine."

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

"and.. that's how i e-escaped inazoo- zoo.." i waved my arm in the air. the captain and i had moved from a glass of wine, to a pint of beer, to several pints of beer and four glasses of wine.

"you- didnt even tell a story! but you were in i-inazuma?" beidou wheezed. i looked over at her and nodded. when i was drunk, i usually forgot about being stubborn and i was very open about my past. that's why venti usually gets me out of public as soon as i begin to rant about inazuma. only he knew and diluc knew, and, well, beidou now too.

"o-oh fuck.. i wasn't supposed to say that." i slapped my forehead and chuckled. "forget i said anything. it's not i-impor..-" my head collapsed against the table as my vision went dark.

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

my eyes pinged open at i jolted awake. i groaned as i felt my forehead. it was aching. i glanced around and realised i wasn't in any room that i knew of. fuck.

suddenly, the door swung open and beidou waltzed in. "morning, drunkard! didn't know an inazuman stowaway was capable of holding a few pints down her-" i suddenly remembered mentioning i was on the run from inazuma. i dived out of the bed in horror and tackled beidou, covering her mouth.

"DONT TALK ABOUT IT SO OPENLY." i was kneeling over her, covering her mouth. "uhm, beidou..?" a familiar, yet unsure voice emitted from the doorway. in unison, we slowly glanced towards the source.

kaedehara kazuha.

when he realised it was me, his eyes pinged open. i quickly stood up from beidou and shot daggers at him through my eyes. "you motherfucker." i yelled through gritted teeth. he folded his arms and chuckled. "hello, y/n." i placed my hand on the grip of my sword, quickly sheathing it. kazuha did the same. he glanced down at my clinking trinkets, seemingly noticing my vision.

"you have a vision? i thought you didn't need one. but hey, it's nice to know you admire me by having an anemo vision my friend." he calmly laughed. this infuriated me more. "fuck you. i didn't choose to have this. visions are, as you would think, blessings." i swung my sword at him. he blocked it. suddenly, it became a proper sword fight. he dodged every attack i threw at him, and i just about dodged his. being drunk didn't help much, i stumbled all over the place. the fight ended up on the main deck, beidou failing to stop it.

"GIVE ME THE VISION, KAZUHA!" i yelled with a raspy voice as i tripped him, holding him down with my foot as i pointed the tip of my shiny blade at his neck. "or ill splatter this ship with your blood." kazuha sighed and looked up, throwing his weapon to the side. "as exhilarating as it was to fight an old friend, i do not wish for trouble. i have gotten over our situation that happened. haven't you?" he calmly said, his words being carried by the wind, travelling to my ear. i sighed as i placed my blade back into my belt and folded my arms. "you're lucky i'm drunk. if i was sober i would've killed you anyways." i grabbed a rope and untied it from its place. it was a rope for a sandbag for some reason.

"oi! stop ruining my ship even more! if you're leaving use the harbour!" beidou yelled up at me. "leaving this way is much more stylish, don't you think?" i sarcastically emphasised, yanking the rope down, being dragged up a the sandbag flew down. i found myself balancing on the wooden beam of a sail. beidou flared up at me while kazuha walked over to her. "don't bother asking me to have another drink here. ill decline nonetheless." i bid beidou my quiet farewell as i jumped from the wooden beam onto a nearby market roof. i lost my footing and fell down from the roof and instead of landing gracefully on my feet like usual to save myself, i smacked down into the concrete and rolled over on my left side, grasping it and letting out a quiet roar of pain. i shakily stood up and looked over at a snezhnayan merchant, who glared over in annoyance. i waved him off and slowly made my way towards my merchants, who were looking at the stalls.

"please, get me to a bed, i need to get home before i get sober."

oh i badly want to write a chapter where y/n drinks with venti

that's all

EDIT: I MADE A HUGE MISTAKE 😧

okay so, basically when beidou and y/n were drinking it was daytime, and when she woke up it was almost night, she was still drunk from earlier, IGNORE THE FACT BEIDOU SAID GOOD MORNING 😕

i might try and fix it but i'm lazy 😧