𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙀𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

it had been a week since i left liyue and went back to mondstadt. thankfully, i had made somewhat of a recovery, but i still had to be a bit careful. i found myself in the angels share every night with my old drinking buddy.

"ah, y/n! i was thinking you weren't going to arrive! ehe!" venti waved his glass of wine in the air, quickly chugging it. "what drink are you getting this time?" he questioned, itching the corner of his mouth with his thumb.

i snatched the bottle of dandelion wine that sat next to him and began chugging it. "that's mine you drunk!" venti shrieked as he threw his tipsy body onto mine, holding down my head and trying to snatch the bottle from my mouth. i managed to finish the last drop just as he snatched it from my mouth, causing it to clank against my teeth.

"asshole!" i yelled as i patted the counter. charles sighed and made his way over. "what'll it be, y/n?" he asked. "wolfhook juice, but-" i placed a lazy hand on his shoulder and leaned over the counter. "mix dandelion wine into it. add it to my tab." i patted his shoulder and leaned backwards. i leaned too far back and fell backwards off of the stool.

"are you okay?!" venti laughed as he extended his hand, but he leaned too far down and toppled down next to me. we both sat up and glanced at eachother. venti chuckled as he stood up, grabbing the barstools and fixing them.

"are you still hung up on the inazuma man?" venti swirled the wine in his now-filled glass. i stood up and sat back on my stool, slowly nodding and sighing.

"i don't even know why i kissed xiao back. i mean, i don't even like him that much, i think. but, when he kissed me i felt as if i was floating."

venti squinted his eyes and pouted. "and when you kissed the other guy?"

"i- how did you know that?"

"ehe, a bard never tells!" venti winked and chugged his glass once more. charles left the wolf hook juice infused with dandelion wine infront of me and i grabbed the glass, contemplating wether to chug it or not.

"well, it felt like more than just floating i guess. i've known kazuha since i began exploring inazuma, i guess i felt more comfortable with him rather than xiao."

i chugged the wolfhook juice and let out a burp, quickly clasping my hand over my mouth.

"another drink, charles." i said through my hand as i slammed my glass onto the counter.

———————————————————————

"venti, o' bard, take me to the dawn winery in exchange for some vintage wine fresh from dilucs' cellar." i waved my sword in the air as venti drunkly supported my body as we walked out of the doors of angels share.

"i- i need help!" venti screeched as he struggled to hold me up. i scoffed as we walked towards the front gates.

"and whatre you both doing out so late?" a voice came from behind us. we turned around to see kaeya, his arms folded as he leaned against a wooden beam supporting a market shop. he walked towards us and smiled, placed his hands each on one of our shoulders.

"ill escort you both to the dawn winery." he laughed as he walked over the bridge.

————————————————————————

"kazuha!" beidou yelled for kazuha from her office. kazuha sat on the railing of the ship, examining the waters. beidou's' voice was carried by the wind to his ear, and he instantly got up and walked towards her office.