𝙊𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙩.

since i haven't updated any books but i've been clearly active reading demonslayer and writing a singular chapter of a giyuu x reader i decided to make this at 1am on a school night

also happy new year beautiful people🙂

—————————————————

"how about that?"

"no."

i moved the painted 0.5 degrees to the left.

"that?"

kazuha shook his head.

"still no."

i gripped a paintbrush in my hand, almsot breaking the wood apart and gathering many splinters.

"you. just put the damn painting up." i pointed the brush at him, irritated from his indecisiveness.

kazuha stifled a short laugh before smiling and walking up to the painting, moving it the slightest bit.

"there, my god."

kazuha and i had spent a solid thirty minutes trying to perfectly place a painting that i had painted in the wangshu inn, since verr requested we do so.

"FINALLY." i yelled, wrapping my arms around kazuhas neck and leaping aggressively onto his back, causing him to let out a groan of surprise.

"bring me fowardth to verrs desk, my dear."

"get the fucketh off my backeth."

i slapped his face.

"okay, i'm going. i'm going. don't do that." kazuha panicked as he carried me down the stairs, to verrs desk.

i hopped off his back, tapping the glass that protected the mahogany wood on the desk.

"we finished with our paintings." i smiled, twirling my paintbrush in my hand, failing to realise that there was yellow paint flying off of it.

"that's great, but you're getting paint everywhere.." verr sighed, before smiling. "no worries, i'll have someone clean it. butttttt because you did get paint all over the lobbyyyyy-"

i tilted my head in confusion, before i was handed a plate with a certain almond themed dessert.

"bring this up to xiao. that's all."

i turned around, holding the plate with both of my hands. kazuha was casually leaning against the balcony that was next to the stairs down to the kitchen.

upon noticing me he pushed away from it, blocking my path.

"is that for xiao?" he questioned, but before i could even answer, kazuha had snatched the plate and was already walking up the stairs.

"GIVE THAT BACK."

i chased after him, but when i had caught up, he was at the balcony. xiaos balcony.

i snatched the plate from him, before walking out onto the balcony.

"ehh..."

i held the almond tofu in the air, shaking the plate slightly. a single drop of the tofu fell off the plate, but before the splat could fall on the ground, a gust of karmic wind flew around me.

upon looking down, i saw xiao standing there, but he was crouching down. i looked at his opened hand to see the droplet of tofu in his hand.

"that's a new low."

"give me the tofu."

"..okay." i handed him the plate and smiled as he turned away, enjoying every mouthful.

i felt a presence walk up behind me, and stand next to me.

"let's get outta here and leave these two lovebirds to it." kazuha whispered in my ear and chuckled, his laugh sending a shiver down my spine.

"sure.."

we left the balcony, making our way to our shared room.

upon getting inside, i rushed straight to our private balcony, resting against the balcony, kazuha quickly following in pursuit.

he stood directly behind me, an arm on the balcony, trapping me to where i was.

i turned around and faced him. his ruby eyes were shining in the sunset, his hair swaying as each strand slowly escaped the tie that held his ponytail together. he looked calm and collected.

i'd go as far as to say happy.

"i'm glad we're here together, y/n." he smiled, before looking out over the plains, the sun set bouncing off his eyes.

"i'm glad to be here too." i smiled at him, backing into his side and resting my head on his shoulder.

—————————————

congrats to all the new xiao mains out there, especially my personal xiao main yk where u stand 🤩

but hey guys, i didn't post on a lot of my stories because i was seeking professional therapy for the hilichurl problem. it's been sorted out guys no more hilichurl stuff.

..........or so they think.

just thought i should mention i'm a kazuha main, it's a big deal ikr

kazuha mains rise up we will dominate the world.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙁𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙣 [𝙆𝙖𝙯𝙪𝙝𝙖 𝙭 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧] 🎉